EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chloe Lamb Discussion Thread

Do you use full paid access to her Instagram? Is this a service you recommend or another scam? Do you use full paid access to her Instagram? Is this a service you recommend or another scam?
What? Her IG is thechloelamb and there's no full paid access. You're probably getting scammed

This is the account she has linked on her OnlyFans and I don't see that option there:
You can see the subscribe button if you view it in the app. Doesn't show on the website.

But knowing Chloe (the sub price is only 99 cents), she doesn't use the IG sub at all, if she even remembers she has it on. Or it's just infrequent extra IG posts that isn't worth the dollar she's charging.

She just posted: "My boyfriend thinks we should make more anal videos"

:pauseChamp:
If real, this may be the best Chloe news we could ahve asked for. I assume she makes the most on her B/G content and now she can get consistent safe dick (someone she trusts and can fuck often). Since it's a fresh relationship, I'm assuming the fuckin is gonna be fun, good, and often (compared to the married dick that prolly felt forced especially in the end).

Would love to know the ex's thoughts on this new development 🤣

I'm gonna go get the papers.. get the papers.
robert de niro goodfellas GIF

It's hilarious how just back in July she said she wasn't going to do any BG content for a while, and it hardly took her 2 months to do BG content again. Now she's gone all in with this new guy really freeing herself with other sexual ideas like anal and rough stuff. Either her ex is really repressed or this is more spiteful stuff. But of course no one wants to talk about that here and they want to continue on with vanilla conversations like when the next video is coming out. Is her ex going to make videos with new girls? Whatever the fuck happened between the two of them after so long of doing videos together, I figured that if she's going to be doing this type of stuff, he's probably doing it too.

It's hilarious how just back in July she said she wasn't going to do any BG content for a while, and it hardly took her 2 months to do BG content again. Now she's gone all in with this new guy really freeing herself with other sexual ideas like anal and rough stuff. Either her ex is really repressed or this is more spiteful stuff. But of course no one wants to talk about that here and they want to continue on with vanilla conversations like when the next video is coming out. Is her ex going to make videos with new girls? Whatever the fuck happened between the two of them after so long of doing videos together, I figured that if she's going to be doing this type of stuff, he's probably doing it too.

I'm not being funny but you genuinely need to seek other hobbies outside this here game.

Back
Top Bottom