EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Chloe Lamb Discussion Thread

To try and get this back on track choose 2 of the following for your dream 3some and you can not answer I will take them all. Chloe lamb Tessa Fowler Wendy Fiore Lindsey pelas Diora Baird Sophie Mudd Breckie Hill Madison Carter.

I am going to go with chloe lamb and Tessa Fowler for my 3some.

To try and get this back on track choose 2 of the following for your dream 3some and you can not answer I will take them all. Chloe lamb Tessa Fowler Wendy Fiore Lindsey pelas Diora Baird Sophie Mudd Breckie Hill Madison Carter.

Chloe, Tessa, Diora.

Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Fuuuuuck that's difficult.
If we're doing current I'd Tessa and Chloe.
If we're doing prime then Madison(few years back before losing a ton of weight) and Chloe(currently she's at her hottest IMO).

I hate leaving Tessa out like that, but I'm not a big fan of the tramp stamp stuff and Madison's got a cuter ass.

Does anyone know if those two photos of Chloe in the red sweater are from a video of hers?
The two photos look like some of her handjobs, they are from the hotel in Tokyo too.
Another video maybe?

Back
Top Bottom