EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Carriejune Anne Bowlby aka misscarriejune Discussion Thread

a bunch of Ford pickup trucks?
It's nice to see a man waste a woman's money on frivolous, fiscally irresponsible things for a change. :KEKWlaugh: Wasting hundreds of thousands on trucks with stupid modifications that kill any resale value. While they continue to live in a $400k McMansion on a .25 acre lot. They are breaking the stereotype that only black people spend more on their cars than their house.

It's nice to see a man waste a woman's money on frivolous, fiscally irresponsible things for a change. :KEKWlaugh: Wasting hundreds of thousands on trucks with stupid modifications that kill any resale value. While they continue to live in a $400k McMansion on a .25 acre lot. They are breaking the stereotype that only black people spend more on their cars than their house.
if you can afford it? Why not. Why does it bother ppl that she/they have what they have? And ever seen the super rich that have a collection of like 30-40 cars. You can guarantee they cost more than their home

All I can say is if this conservative woman who wants to have a baby was making as much peddling her Chinese workout clothes and personal trading sessions as some of you dopes think she is, she wouldn’t have started an OF in the first place.
ya. Because ppl always stop trying to make more money. What are you talking about?? lol

How many millionaire/billionaire say "ok ive got enough money. Im not gonna try and make more." They ALLLLLL keep going! LMAO

if you can afford it? Why not. Why does it bother ppl that she/they have what they have? And ever seen the super rich that have a collection of like 30-40 cars. You can guarantee they cost more than their home

It doesn't bother me, I just find it funny. Good for them if they're able to collect simp bux and be happy wasting them. People with 40 cars have appreciating value cars like like low production Ferraris, not hot pink Broncos.

Back
Top Bottom