EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Carriejune Anne Bowlby aka misscarriejune Discussion Thread

Anyone actually sub to the VIP yet? I'm dumb enough that if she even shows a fucking hole there I'd probably sub
her description of it says you get ppv for half off. so it’s probly the same videos just released cheaper. which is stupid cuz she always ends up lowering the price anyway. definitely a cash grab, probly from lowered profits

I'm 1000% convinced it's her man that's forcing her to do this trash. When chics get into OF, they tease for only so long before they slip up, but the dude is there every step of the way on some middle school shit. He's pimping her online for views and impulse buys, but can't get the stones to let her go all the way. There's Taneth pimping and then there's Carrie June pimping and this is pathetic.

I'm 1000% convinced it's her man that's forcing her to do this trash. When chics get into OF, they tease for only so long before they slip up, but the dude is there every step of the way on some middle school shit. He's pimping her online for views and impulse buys, but can't get the stones to let her go all the way. There's Taneth pimping and then there's Carrie June pimping and this is pathetic.
Sorry for my ignorance, but Taneth is being pimped?

697df6d153594954cb.jpg
Does she (or ever) actually shown anything or just empty talk? (Not that I'm going to spend $100 to find out, just wondering seeing this kind of PPV)

Back
Top Bottom