EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Carriejune Anne Bowlby aka misscarriejune Discussion Thread

Crazy amounts of money.

But tbh all she has to do is be nude. Doesn't even need to have sex and she'd be making triple easy.
The route she took is really weird, as she did already do a lot of things people wouldn’t expect her to do a few years ago!
Actually pretty good if you think about it, but that team selling her content marketing it as BG and full nude and people rightfully felt scammed because of that.
You’re right though, if she did even just a standing full frontal nude video, actually stripping for example and no weird cuts, she would make a lot on that video alone!
As a fitness girl a body oil video would even fetch crazy amounts!
Let alone a video where she gives a BJ, even if it’s just a dildo.

This over the top route they took, with all sorts of implied stuff and basically softcore is just an odd choice. And the way she rides a dildo like amouranth, between her legs and not really inside. It’s weird.

Last edited:
The route she took is really weird, as she did already do a lot of things people wouldn’t expect her to do a few years ago!
Actually pretty good if you think about it, but that team selling her content marketed it as BG and full nude and people rightfully felt scammed because of that.
You’re right though, if she did even just a standing full frontal nude video, actually stripping for example and no weird cuts, she would make a lot on that video alone!
As a fitness girl a body oil video would even fetch crazy amounts!
Let alone a video where she gives a BJ, even if it’s just a dildo.
This over the top route they took, with all sorts of implied and basically softcore is just an odd choice. And the way she rides a dildo like amouranth, between her legs and not really inside. It’s weird.

I've never understood why she keeps cutting her videos in every five seconds. It doesn't make sense :sneaky: It makes them unwatchable and irritating.

Last edited:
I've never understood why she keeps cutting her videos in every five seconds. It doesn't make sense :sneaky: It makes them unwatchable and irritating.
They’re so heavily monitored, like Amouranths :LUL Make sure absolutely no accidental peaks/slips and pussy/ass and nips show.
And yes agreed it makes it very annoying to watch, especially when you’re about to see something good and it cuts and we’re back to square one :LOL:

They’re so heavily monitored, like Amouranths :LUL Make sure absolutely no accidental peaks/slips and pussy/ass and nips show.
And yes agreed it makes it very annoying to watch, especially when you’re about to see something good and it cuts and we’re back to square one :LOL:
ya this is it. Why would she show more when...im sure.....TONS of ppl are paying for this stuff

ya this is it. Why would she show more when...im sure.....TONS of ppl are paying for this stuff
It’s also the crazy prices and scammy messages. Every bundle implies BG hardcore stuff, seeing it all. OF should do something about false advertising on there but they don’t give a fuck it seems.
Don’t get me wrong teasing when done right can be hot and she could do it right. But don’t keep scamming with fake sex stuff.

Like the car 69 video, seriously what was that??!! 😅

It’s also the crazy prices and scammy messages. Every bundle implies BG hardcore stuff, seeing it all. OF should do something about false advertising on there but they don’t give a fuck it seems.
Don’t get me wrong teasing when done right can be hot and she could do it right. But don’t keep scamming with fake sex stuff.

Like the car 69 video, seriously what was that??!! 😅
ya i agree its crazy. Every once in a while i message "them" and tell them theyre liars lol. Adk for proof of what the y claim

"Exclusive, dirty, naughty, rough B/G 😈 laying on my back legs and pussy spread all the way wide open 🥵 vibrator on my clit, watch him hold me down and fuck my pussy until I can’t take any more 🔥🔥 see him make me cum and squirt all over both of us 💦💦 watch him hold me down and keep going while I try to pull away, beating my pussy up 😈🥵"

God I want to know how big of a lie this description is. Not throwing away my $100 to find out.

"Exclusive, dirty, naughty, rough B/G 😈 laying on my back legs and pussy spread all the way wide open 🥵 vibrator on my clit, watch him hold me down and fuck my pussy until I can’t take any more 🔥🔥 see him make me cum and squirt all over both of us 💦💦 watch him hold me down and keep going while I try to pull away, beating my pussy up 😈🥵"

God I want to know how big of a lie this description is. Not throwing away my $100 to find out.
She's the worst. So hot and literally puts out unwatchable garbage.

Exactly! If she has the money to buy a camera to post her feet videos on IG, she could have for sure use the same camera for OF. Yet, she’s out there posting mosaics

Exactly! If she has the money to buy a camera to post her feet videos on IG, she could have for sure use the same camera for OF. Yet, she’s out there posting mosaics
Is she millionaire? I show on her Insta About Her Mini Beast products.. i guess she is the owner

Back
Top Bottom