Simp Chat Caroline Vreeland Dicussion Thread

tardiss42

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Oh yeah.. and the even shittier reflection ones that cost $18 from before??? I almost paid for that and out of sheer luck i came here to check if it was shared and low and behold... bad poor reflection for $18... Apparently she also have B/G content for VIPs (which starts at $150)... her content is in no way value for money.. youre paying excessively for instagram content...

Reactions: Peepeepoopiepants

nobody5

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022

when a ppv enters your inbox and it says $150 for 35 seconds you have to be in an extremely horny or extremely wealthy state to press unlock. unless it was one of those where it said 4 pics and 1 vid and you can't see how long the video is. but even then...

tardiss42

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
Even if you have an insane purchasing power, it doesnt make any economic sense to pay exuberant amounts for something so intangible. I can buy a decent smartphone for 150 dollars (even less) and thats something I can use for atleast 2 years. What is the value of few JPEGs and MP4s on the internet; that become inaccessible if you unsubscribe or get blocked?

Smaller amounts are fine, once in a while; but paying a VIP premium just to access even more expensive content is ridiculous. Plus the bigger problem is a consistent pattern of underdelivering for whatever amount is quoted. Anyone who goes through this thread will find a repeating pattern of expensive PPV for essentially instagram content.

I understand the possibility of blocking leaks by having high rates as very few would pay for it, but as a few posters here have pointed out that they feel cheated for what the eventually end up receiving. She has a history of saying something and delivering something else. And the lack of preview pics and the ambiguous wording makes it even shadier. I commend her for her hustle but eventually the ground reality is that her PPV amounts are monthly salaries in many many countries across the world. If you notice the like counts on her recent posts its on a downward trajectory, so maybe more and more people are simply not engaging in her behavior. I know one thing for sure is that shes not getting a dime from me.

Last edited:

tardiss42

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
She claimed in a conversation with me that she does sell B/G content i.e. sextapes with her husband. It is reserved for her VIPs that too who spend alot. The starting price is $600 plus. So you're paying upwards of $150 plus $600 for questionable quality products. Who knows if what she claimed was true or how good her content is or if it actually exists. I merely relayed here what I had learnt.