Simp Chat Caroline Vreeland Dicussion Thread

Hoeater

Juice Box Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
the problem with this hoe is that she seems to think/believe that she's actually an actress or something and that people have any idea who she is apart from having nice rack. the only reason i even know she exists is because her tits were on a leak blog some time ago. this is the only thing that makes her a "celeb" in my book because I don't even know what she did before showing her tits. i'm guessing she probably was an extra in some indie film or tv show nobody watched and now she thinks she's an A list movie star.

this delusion of being worth more than she actually is, is probably what holds her back from making reasonably priced good content that guys want

Last edited:

Hoeater

Juice Box Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Without a doubt.

In my experience, always ask an OF manager or whoever is selling the content extremely explicit and specific questions about the content, even if they seem ridiculous to ask, like "can you see the penetraton of a penis into her vagina?". They purposely leave descriptions vague and try to dance around a lack of clarification and double meanings in order to scam people. If they claim nude, you have to ask things like if you can see her nipples or vagina without anything covering them because it could be implied nudity. B/G could mean a guy from Starbucks is in the photos giving her a coffee. :leokek:

They usually don't lie when you're extremely specific, but if they ever do then you would have evidence for an easy refund. But if you weren't specific enough though then they might fight you on it. These OF managers are bigger scammers than carnies at a carnival.

sambooki

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
rumors are for $30 you got a 30 minute cooking show with some cleavage.
most OF ladies know how to pivot when their content gets stale or they get a rep for ripping off
not Caroline. apparently she is going to double down until she loses all her fans. probably a lost cause at this point

peternorth

Casual
Mar 15, 2022
Hello everyone. Want to share about my Caroline experience as a serious warning to anyone thinking about sending this woman even a dollar in the future.

I've been a huge fan of hers for a while now. When she joined OF I was really excited but I am not big on buying content in general on OF because there are no previews and sadly these creators use vague descriptions at times making your purchase a total gamble.

I contacted Caroline because I was really interested in purchasing either custom content or something more explicit than what she was offering on her page. She was super cool in chat and we agreed on a video at a very high price. I asked very very specific questions before and after she sent me the video to make sure I was not going to get ripped off.

What she ended up sending me was nothing short of a total insult. No one in their right mind would send me the video she did for the amount I paid. I was disgusted. Without getting into too many details, the video was of total shit quality and the content was not at all what I had asked. I calmly confronted her about it. Her response? If I wanted a good quality video I would have to spend even more. (Which would mean getting into 4 figures.)

Are you fucking serious???

I realized there was no use in arguing with her. I contacted OF and explained the situation. No response from them. I deleted my OF account and charged back all the money I sent her. I got my money back.

Please do not support this woman. She is a total scam artist sadly. And why, I have no idea. She could easily make bank on OF if she was willing to be honest and kind to her followers. That sadly is not the case.

Vitile

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Unfortunately, this is most likely the case. With the number of susbscribers we're talking about (and it's a free OF, so we're taliking thousands) it would be impossible to reply to all messages (which she does) without some level of outsourcing. If you want real interaction, your best bet is an unknown with relatively few subs who's hopefully just starting out. Caroline's messages might as well be run by ChatGPT for all we know.

Hoeater

Juice Box Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
That seems to be the reality of Onlyfans. It's completely run by actual scam artists. You were the unfortunate victim of a bait and switch scam. These "account managers" employ a different number of scams to try and extract the most amount of money from people as possible. I even saw one recently where they acted like onlyfans bugged out and made their ppv "cheaper" than it was supposed to be to try and suade people into thinking they're getting more for their money. It's like they have a "how to con people" manual sitting right next to them while they manage these accounts.

They're not really clever as they think though, all of them call you "babe" like a braindead bot. I had fun with one recently by asking them details about themselves that they should know, like asking them "what's your eye color?", only for them to give me a wrong or a vague answer, because they don't know the answers to these simple questions about the person they're pretending to be. Anyways, they don't even seem to respond to me anymore between different accounts, which leads me to believe that many of the same people manage several accounts.

The only way to win is to not even play with these scammers.