Support Can't upload to saint2.su

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Refugee

Hands up
Jul 3, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

We carried out the following update:
  • Token / No permissions issue should be solved. If its not - try relogging for one last time.
    Dashboard update:
  • - added album creation directly from dashboard
  • - added direct uploads to albums from the dashboard (just select the album and click the upload icon)
  • - added dynamic page updates on file uploads, file deletions, album creations, etc
  • - added the ability to change an album to private (for newly created albums) , will add the ability to change it for the old ones as well in future updates
  • - album indexer/search page is almost ready and will be published in the near future
It's also planned to add the ability to change file albums by drag and drop. (for desktop)

Try now and let us know, if you face any issues.

Edit: drag and drop to change file albums has been implemented as well

Last edited:

silentbob991

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 1, 2022
Hello I am still seeing the token issue upon every attempt to upload. I use my SC login. At first it wasnt giving me an error. Just got to 100% and hung therr. Ive tried logging out and back in. Now seeing the token error. Using Firefox on Android 14.

Reactions: cherubvr

BATELEUR

Drink Up Me Hearties!
Aug 31, 2022
Saint doesnt work for me, for the last few days.

Perverted Chicken

Bathwater Drinker
May 2, 2024
I always have problem with saint when uploading videos, it always gives me this "youre not login error" even though im obviously logged in. The solution is simple, whenever I want to upload to saint, I login, log out, login again then upload.