Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

spying

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
the fact that canan has such milkers and also is so menhera is going to kill me bros. big tiddy bitches with fucked up psyches will be the death of me. i've already fallen for them irl and i'm sure they've taken like 10 years off my life already, these damned succubuses...

gallant

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
4chan people are the first to call her menhera because she would have this sudden emotional outburst outta nowhere either on stream or twitter, like one time she slipped and called herself danchou when she was streaming as canan and she immediately broke her keyboard, and other time where her long long regular fan suddenly stopped coming and she finds out that he became an anti/hater, she went depressed on stream really fast, but after the nip slip incident she got herself checked to a doctor because she wasnt feeling anything at all and as it turns out she was bipolar all along, so she's just a bipolar girl which made her look like a crazy ass bitch for a long time :KEKWlaugh:

before you ask how do i know shes bipolar and all that is because i know japanese and i watch her irrelevant talking streams just because :KEKWlaugh:

vettichi

Lurker
Jul 27, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i know right, these people just throw the word menhera all around without knowing jack shit what it means and with those crappy reasonings how is that menhera at all, that just looks like an emotionally unstable bitch for me, or like the dude gallant said she was bipolar all along :KEKWlaugh:

if anything rushia is the real life menhera :KEKWlaugh:

samsenile75

Fan
Sep 29, 2023
does she do role play at the end of streams or is the ai subtitles just broken it keeps mentioning about how she’s got perfume for her boyfriend and everything like the same thing over and over