Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

TARS_001

Casual
Nov 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
There's so much stuff from her. What's the hottest video from Canan so I can see what's the commotion here?

ZDitto

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 14, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Alright its been a bit, but here's Canan Cumpendium Part 3:

(I'm just going to straight up write these as I watch so apologies if it gets long-winded lol.)

VOD 10 (2023.04.28) (Pink Nurse Outfit + Purple Cardigan) Scenario: she's a nurse here to sex you up and play with her toys.
A sloppy BJ to start us off + some spit-play in our ears, hot but no orgasms yet. Toy Show-and-tell at 55:35, we've got: Red vibrator that never gets used to its full potential, Pink Squirrel or Clit tickler Risu as I like to call it, Black Remote Vibe with bad reception, and the newest member of the family: Big Red Clit-Suckler 3000. But how do we use it on stream without flashing the vag? Good question, but a problem for future Canan since we are going to use Black Remote Vibe, now with better reception.
Vibe session starts at 1:03:26, featuring our favourite: breathy ear eating. First Orgasm of the stream at 1:04:30ish lasts for a while with some nice big tremors. More Breathy ear eating into some smaller orgasms, God damn is her breathing sexy.
Risu's turn for some action at 1:12:35, starts playing with her Left Nipple too (through the band-aid) so you know its going to be good. Nice big orgasm at 1:15:34ish, good job Risu! Legit has to catch her breath for a bit after lol.
Time for some breathy ear eating for a bit.
Trying out the new toy off screen while we get to stare at the girls (tits) 1:25:22ish. Phooey it's a powerful sucker, cums almost immediately at 1:26:22ish, then goes into full desperate moans (sounds like borderline crying tbh). God what I wouldn't give for that camera to point down just a couple inches more. Wait nvm she straight up did cry lol (she's okay, it just felt that good apparently).
Lmao the toy has a proximity sensor and freaks her out at 1:30:00ish Cute Canan moment.
Round 2 starts at 1:30:35ish, Cums at 1:32:12ish, and again, and again. She's a little scared of it lmao.
1:44:45ish: Braless titjob ear eating for a while. Hot, but not what I'm here for.
2:16:30ish: Time for some footjob RP, definitely not what I'm here for. but we do get a hint of outer side pussy at 2:18:41ish, so there is that. Nice panty shots, but no more on-screen orgasms.
However she has a final session with the Clit-suckler 3000 plus some god-tier breathy ear licking at 2:45:40ish, she cums at 2:47:06ish (Since its off-camera for all we know she's completely naked at this point, which is the world I want to live in, so Imma believe that's the case).

Overall a solid Episode, I rate it 4/5 RisuxNoel fanfics (that sadly don't actually exist outside of my head).

VOD 11 (2023.05.27) (Pink frilly Blouse + Black Skirt) The Scenario: she is a girl that you ("Papa" in this case) hired for compensated dating. Solid sniffing and ear eating early on, followed by some HJ/BJ RP. Its all very hot, excellent RP by Canan. Spits in her hands at 55:22 if anyone is into that.
Okay now onto the good stuff, Hitachi-style vibe comes out to play at 1:02:00ish. Nice squirming. Cums at 1:03:25ish, and again at 1:04:40ish.
Our new favourite toy from last episode the Big Red Clit-Suckler 3000 comes back at 1:10:45ish. Cums at 1:12:23ish, 1:12:50ish, and 1:13:28ish. Breathy Ear eating follows for a second but then she gets distracted.
FootJob starts at 1:26:00ish, nice panty shots, but the good part starts at 1:29:25ish when the Hitachi comes back. turns the vibe to max at 1:32:15ish (also cums a little at 1:32:00), cums at 1:32:50ish, finally (poor girl is trying to do too much at once lol). Keeps going and cums again at 1:33:30ish and 1:34:05ish. Then she starts grinding on the dildo a little after almost crushing it with her feet from cumming so hard (lol) as an apology, which is some super hot RP.
Cute Canan moment at 1:36:02.
Blouse and bra removal for braless titjob at 1:44:30ish nice ear eating, and (almost) naked tits are always nice. but no orgasms, so pass.
Cowgirl sex RP starts at 2:13:17ish, nice acting and foley work, but its just rp so no more orgasms.
Little bit of booty (through lace panties) at 2:31:40ish. The last half hour is just her chatting.

Overall a mid episode unless you are into footjobs and RP. The RP was top tier tho so I still giver it 3/5 functional sex toys.

Okay, That's it for this part. Idk if there's a word limit, but I feel like I'll go over it if I do another episode in this post lol.
See you next time!