EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

ye cuz the ass angle where she played with her pussy was way too "risky" so she got scolded hard by the management, and the green bikini one to be fair just has super racy outfit and none she did in that stream was that "risky", but yeah it sucks that the nov one that got her, that stream was ass (pun not intended)
Did they say anything about the nun stream where she ''played'' with herself under the blanket ?

Did they say anything about the nun stream where she ''played'' with herself under the blanket ?
isnt that in the green bikini stream and not nun stream?, but to the point i remember she didnt say anything about the management being angry at her after those 2 streams

isnt that in the green bikini stream and not nun stream?, but to the point i remember she didnt say anything about the management being angry at her after those 2 streams
Do we even know what management was angry about? If it's showing too much skin (dangerous body parts) then none of those had it. Nothing close to a pussy-slip or nip-slip.

Do we even know what management was angry about? If it's showing too much skin (dangerous body parts) then none of those had it. Nothing close to a pussy-slip or nip-slip.
If i had to say, it's about being strictly r15. Some of what she did were probably taken by the management to be more than r15, or at least the risk of going over r15 is high.

Either way, management has things to consider that we dont. Probably.

If i had to say, it's about being strictly r15. Some of what she did were probably taken by the management to be more than r15, or at least the risk of going over r15 is high.

Either way, management has things to consider that we dont. Probably.
Honestly, I wonder why she won't just go to FC2 or some other adult streaming site. She doesn't need to go full R18 there if she doesn't want to, but she also wouldn't be limited to what her current streams are now. :unsure:

Honestly, I wonder why she won't just go to FC2 or some other adult streaming site. She doesn't need to go full R18 there if she doesn't want to, but she also wouldn't be limited to what her current streams are now. :unsure:
probably because her chat is full of coomers, at her early fanclub streams a lot of em were asking are you going to do R-18 when it literally says R-15 and she was pissed about it, now if she moves to actual R-18 site those coomers would be more incentivized to spam that shit, maybe thats why she doesnt do it idk

guys, do you have experts to explain what is possible in R15 and what is not? besides the obvious (sex, demonstrait of the genitals, fuck dildo), is it possible to squirt, orgasm and the like? how is it conceptually different from R18? except for the obvious prohibitions

no one here has any clear idea of what her mangament does or says on behalf of Canan.. It's just all speculation here, based on "trust me bro"

guys, do you have experts to explain what is possible in R15 and what is not? besides the obvious (sex, demonstrait of the genitals, fuck dildo), is it possible to squirt, orgasm and the like? how is it conceptually different from R18? except for the obvious prohibitions
I tried going on wiki and even on the site of Eirin, regulatory body of movie ratings, to see if there is anything that classifies as R15, but there weren't any specifics on what classifies as such.

As long no pussy and nipple visible it's pretty much safe, also anus

What's important is that she is a vtuber in hololive,so she cant hide her identity,if she weren't a Vtuber,maybe she can do that
I dont think being a holo is the last barrier keeping her from going R18, she said multiple times that she wants to guard her privates for her future husband, which i call bs, the other reason that is easier to believe is because of her brother, he knows about her streams and content as canan, she's a super old bro simp and prolly doesn't to make things weird in her family meetings lmao

I dont think being a holo is the last barrier keeping her from going R18, she said multiple times that she wants to guard her privates for her future husband, which i call bs, the other reason that is easier to believe is because of her brother, he knows about her streams and content as canan, she's a super old bro simp and prolly doesn't to make things weird in her family meetings lmao
yeah.. I don't know about that,thank you for tell me these things,I think now she has earned enough money,don't have to going R18,maybe we will never see that

yeah.. I don't know about that,thank you for tell me these things,I think now she has earned enough money,don't have to going R18,maybe we will never see that
She has a super deep bond with her old brother to the point when she talks about how incredible he is, looks like she's into some alabama quality time, she's super fond of her mother aswell, her father was a scumbag, which led her to become a super old bro simp

Ill bite the bullet and marry her. No need to thank me or call me a hero

Back
Top Bottom