EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

They're here and they're perfect! Blessed be the believers who knew this momentous day would come :peepoHappy:

What caused the sudden fighting?
the antis are using this to cancel her other persona and just straight up hating on her (calling her whore and stuff lmao) and well you know what simps do defend her ass to the oblivion and delete every nip clip on the internet basically

crossing my fingers that this doesn't become a 2ch scandal or we might get a canan takes a lewd stream sabbatical again

shit thats my biggest fear from all the raging that happened i guess at this point only time will tell

the antis are using this to cancel her other persona and just straight up hating on her (calling her whore and stuff lmao) and well you know what simps do defend her ass to the oblivion and delete every nip clip on the internet basically
>Masturbates in her underwear on-stream hundreds of times while slurping down a fat dildo? I sleep.

>Accidentally show pointy part of boobers? OMG WHAT A WHORE CANCEL THIS BITCH REEEEEEE

Bruh. People who just spend their time in a constant state of anger over hating things is just so baffling to me. Like what to antis even get out of this? What's the end game? Somebody they don't like stops posting online? Man, if only there was a simple way to do that yourself, like just not waching them or something... Too bad that isn't a thing...

Being angry 24/7 just sounds so increadibly exhausting.

>Masturbates in her underwear on-stream hundreds of times while slurping down a fat dildo? I sleep.

>Accidentally show pointy part of boobers? OMG WHAT A WHORE CANCEL THIS BITCH REEEEEEE

Bruh. People who just spend their time in a constant state of anger over hating things is just so baffling to me. Like what to antis even get out of this? What's the end game? Somebody they don't like stops posting online? Man, if only there was a simple way to do that yourself, like just not waching them or something... Too bad that isn't a thing...

Being angry 24/7 just sounds so increadibly exhausting.
vtubers, especially the company her second identity is under, have the exact same community that idol stans live in
this led to canan having a very weird balance where she has to continue being lewd while remaining "pure"
this is essentially just an "idol's skimpy picture gets leaked" type drama lol

the antis will find any excuse to try to cancel someone and the simps have a short fuse so this will probably happen again and again like with Rika's asmr streams and nipslips

vtubers, especially the company her second identity is under, have the exact same community that idol stans live in
this led to canan having a very weird balance where she has to continue being lewd while remaining "pure"
yep at this point hate to say it, wish she would just graduate, but figured that would leave a big impact on her emotionally since she loves homolive so much

Yeah. I really like VTubers, but hoolllyyyyy do I hate just about all forms of Idol/Stan/Celebrity Culture.

yeah but thats super unlikely cuz shes the type to just spot that 1 hate comment among 1000 nice comments get sad, and stressed about it. also if she starts whipping them out it becomes r-18 and her website is r-15, and she would get banned so idk about that

well i didn't see any hateful comment on twitter it's the place it really matters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom