EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Canan ASMR - Discussion

Copied comment from the internet:

"hello guys i just watched her nico nico stream and things arent looking good. All this drama took a hit on her mental, and her attitude it seems like, she even cried at some point in the stream. Not only that she didnt even tweet much about todays earlicking stream nor even advertise it at all and not even a free portion is avalaible, and its pretty much confirmed next stream will be less lewd and will be on fridays only. So in conclusion all this drama caused her a lot of stuff to think about, and then theres the stress and pressure for her, she most likely doesnt even realize how popular she is probably until this nipslip incident. I honestly feel bad for her now, because most of the haters come from the vtuber side of spectrum, all this stuff doesnt even have anything to do with her vtuber persona but those mobs tried to cancel her and cursed her out just because their "idol" is supposed to be as pure as an angel. But what can we do, the drama already happened, and now she looks uninterested to her own passion which is the fc stuff, and will reduce the lewdness of the next fanclub streams, hopefully she doesnt consider quiting from all of this."

Copied comment from elsewhere:

"hello guys i just watched her nico nico stream and things arent looking good. All this drama took a hit on her mental, and her attitude it seems like, she even cried at some point in the stream. Not only that she didnt even tweet much about todays earlicking stream nor even advertise it at all and not even a free portion is avalaible, and its pretty much confirmed next stream will be less lewd and will be on fridays only. So in conclusion all this drama caused her a lot of stuff to think about, and then theres the stress and pressure for her, she most likely doesnt even realize how popular she is probably until this nipslip incident. I honestly feel bad for her now, because most of the haters come from the vtuber side of spectrum, all this stuff doesnt even have anything to do with her vtuber persona but those mobs tried to cancel her and cursed her out just because their "idol" is supposed to be as pure as an angel. But what can we do, the drama already happened, and now she looks uninterested to her own passion which is the fc stuff, and will reduce the lewdness of the next fanclub streams, hopefully she doesnt consider quiting from all of this."
Maybe next time she should learn how to keep her vtube side separate. The fact she mixed them up with her simps is likely the culmination of a disaster waiting to happen, because of course her puritan fans don't want her to turn into a cam girl, but I never knew that they'd get so desperate to cause drama to the point of trying to expose her! We waited for YEARS to see this shit happen, and now because of some fucking Japanese weaboos crying about how she's become too sexualized, we're never going to see anything again. I want to say so much about Japanese men and the way they act, but I'm gonna stop. This fucking blows. Period!

Wow is that a cameltoe at 40:25
I haven't seen such aggressive grinding like that from canan since forever.
If this is what we should expect more of on her new fan page, it's better than the stuff we've been getting since the nico nico update
sorry for necroposting but what streaming do you refer? i need to see that rn

so yeah. unless its a secret stream these people are getting you can just ignore any and all negative nancies. she was and is still fine. Both nnd streams after the fact were fine and normal streams. a normal cosplay ear licker, and a sleeping stream.

im just gonna wait for the next fc stream, see how much will she tone it down, hopefully she just tone down the nipple play like she said and the rest are normal

Yesterday's stream :SadgeCry:, seems like we are back to square 1
Simps of eGirls, of thots, my brothers!
I see in you the same fear that would take the heart of me!
A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we foesake our uploaders, and break all hosting websites, but it is not this day.
An hour of censorship and low quality bmp images when the age of Simpcity Forums comes crashing down. But it is not this day!
This day we fap! By all that you hold dear on this good website, I bid you stand! Simps of the web!

Back
Top Bottom