MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Support - Can I find out why people might be reporting my post? | SimpCity Forums

Support Can I find out why people might be reporting my post?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

T3rminat0r

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 28, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi,
I got a post in a content thread, that has since been edited by a moderator with a "[MOD EDIT]: don't report this post" ...
I'd just like to understand why people are even reporting it, in the first place (to do better, in the future...)?
Is there any moderator who might be able to help me out with that, maybe? (I did post the same content in two other threads (it is on topic in all three threads (one for the Actress, two for both of the Sites that did release this particular Video), and it was not posted in any of the three, at the time I posted it (i.e. not a duplicate, or posted in a better/worse quality, at the time), So I simply don't understand why it would get reported... (I also did check the forum rules, and couldn't find a reason, there, either...)

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Solution
People reported it for being in the wrong thread and stuff (and I guess you already noticed that some of your posts were deleted because of this), probably because the producers used the Cospuri watermark instead of SpermMania's own watermark.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
People reported it for being in the wrong thread and stuff (and I guess you already noticed that some of your posts were deleted because of this), probably because the producers used the Cospuri watermark instead of SpermMania's own watermark.

Reactions: T3rminat0r
Solution