Simp Chat Burch Twins - Discussion Thread

budrick

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

they address this in the recent live. Someone asks whose boobs are bigger and Lauren instantly answers “Julia” then she adds that Julia’s boobs have always been bigger and she’s confused by it because they are mostly the same sizes. Julia nods quietly while Lauren explains.

Makes you wonder if this has always been an issue where Lauren is envious and Julia tries not to make her sister self conscious about being less well endowed. From how quickly Lauren gives her answer it’s obvious she’s about this a lot and Julia knows the answer but she doesn’t rub it in. Could be why Julia makes hotter content on her own because she doesn’t have to worry about showing up her sister with her bigger boobs that Lauren has always been jealous of.

Last edited:

funnyman69

Tier 1 Sub
Oct 24, 2022
I'd have done anything to see Lauren's asshole but after seeing the giant ass hairs coming out her thong on the video posted recently I've changed my mind. That's cool if that's how she likes it, that's cool if that's how you like it but it's just not for me 😩

julianbm04

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
If Lauren wont even show a fucking milimeter of a nipple why in the fuck would she makeout with her sister?

With that being said, I dont think girl on girl content is entirely out of the question for Julia. She could do it with literally any girl and it would be extremely hot.