EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

I like how there's a decent amount of replies from people who have never heard of her. She was active in eromodeling like 3 or 4 years ago and now she's a nobody.

I'm just surprised she didn't get community noted yet. Doesn't take that long usually.
You mean this? https://x.com/BunnyAyu/status/1827788308719763477
They can't community note her with just a twitlonger. To do that, they would have to corroborate it with statements from people who were present when the alleged SA occurred. I'm willing to believe that Vixenshelby thot because her story can easily be verified, but there's always the chance she took things out of context. But if this was the case it would be extremely ironic because bunny did the same thing to mikez. Really makes you think lol "He who sows the wind, reaps the storm"

From what I remember they were dating then but they had a break up a couple years back that was a bit messy and I think Susu accused her of abuse then too
what I dont understand is that "og tex" guys role in all of this

I just remember in a stream last year she talked about feeling stiff or someshit and somone in chat said "maybe tex could give you a massage" and she put on the most genuine disgusted face and said "no, Im fine"

Also this probably means shes not going to twitch con this year lmao

You mean this? https://x.com/BunnyAyu/status/1827788308719763477
They can't community note her with just a twitlonger. To do that, they would have to corroborate it with statements from people who were present when the alleged SA occurred. I'm willing to believe that Vixenshelby thot because her story can easily be verified, but there's always the chance she took things out of context. But if this was the case it would be extremely ironic because bunny did the same thing to mikez. Really makes you think lol "He who sows the wind, reaps the storm"
Idk, I kinda agree with the guy who said the thing about "poisoning their own well", whats the point of bringing all this up now? Whats to gain? Does he want her to go to jail? Or just quit doing anything online?

its wild hearing stories like the one in the other girls twitlonger but its also something to not really hear (from what I remember) any other similar stories from anyone else. Not saying it DIDNT happen but it makes your curious as to how often and to what degree these actions occurred

Idk, I kinda agree with the guy who said the thing about "poisoning their own well", whats the point of bringing all this up now? Whats to gain? Does he want her to go to jail? Or just quit doing anything online?

its wild hearing stories like the one in the other girls twitlonger but its also something to not really hear (from what I remember) any other similar stories from anyone else. Not saying it DIDNT happen but it makes your curious as to how often and to what degree these actions occurred
You have a combination of people with poor social skills and/or mental and social disorders, interacting in incredibly limited professional/social circles for a relatively small pool of money that is mostly earned by maybe 5-10 people at best.

And there is no real structures or means of oversight to keep any of them in line save for the eventual death of their popularity*.

Grudges and abuses of power are going to happen in that kind of environment. It would be weirder if they didn't.

*EDIT Because apparently, it's somehow better to make a social media post instead of calling the cops or filing a lawsuit.

You have a combination of people with poor social skills and/or mental and social disorders, interacting in incredibly limited professional/social circles for a relatively small pool of money that is mostly earned by maybe 5-10 people at best.

And there is no real structures or means of oversight to keep any of them in line save for the eventual death of their popularity*.

Grudges and abuses of power are going to happen in that kind of environment. It would be weirder if they didn't.

*EDIT Because apparently, it's somehow better to make a social media post instead of calling the cops or filing a lawsuit.
yeah and idk if you saw but the guy who brought it up made a whole big stink about how he "works for homeland security" but then immediately says he was "looking into it as a hobby"? Yeah its fucking stupid to "announce" that shit on twitter

My greatest concern is how is this will effect the viewing of this woman's breasts. I noticed she stopped oiling those bad boys up which makes me wonder why. Theres funny enough a lot of small yet weird changes shes made over time out of probably "self respect". She used to bounce all around on certain streams, like her "bob ross stream" that all clips have been deleted from and barely any trace of the vod can be found but she was just jumping and jiggling all around vs now where she'll give a little shake when someone subs or a tiny bounce during a game or like I said the oiling thing

That was Vixenshelby and her partner. https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1ss02tr
Reading this pissed me off because not only did bunny molest a married couple but seeing that she was actively lying about succubus to try and ruin her life behind her back is disgusting. There is no way bunny is bisexual if she gets this jealous of her own girlfriend but sucks off a fat balding chud like Bahroo.

yeah and idk if you saw but the guy who brought it up made a whole big stink about how he "works for homeland security" but then immediately says he was "looking into it as a hobby"? Yeah its fucking stupid to "announce" that shit on twitter

My greatest concern is how is this will effect the viewing of this woman's breasts. I noticed she stopped oiling those bad boys up which makes me wonder why. Theres funny enough a lot of small yet weird changes shes made over time out of probably "self respect". She used to bounce all around on certain streams, like her "bob ross stream" that all clips have been deleted from and barely any trace of the vod can be found but she was just jumping and jiggling all around vs now where she'll give a little shake when someone subs or a tiny bounce during a game or like I said the oiling thing
Honestly, I don't know.

It just seems like her desire to stay in the spotlight plays more of a role in whether she shows off her body and how she shows off her body. At least, it matters to her more than being accused of destroying businesses and careers and generally being called a terrible human being by a wider audience.

It wouldn't shock me if she was feeding off of the attentions she's getting. And if that's the case, then she's probably going to cover up even more.

I'm just saying that if your only concern is whether she's showing off her tits or not, then wait until people start to leave her alone again.

Honestly, I don't know.

It just seems like her desire to stay in the spotlight plays more of a role in whether she shows off her body and how she shows off her body. At least, it matters to her more than being accused of destroying businesses and careers and generally being called a terrible human being by a wider audience.

It wouldn't shock me if she was feeding off of the attentions she's getting. And if that's the case, then she's probably going to cover up even more.

I'm just saying that if your only concern is whether she's showing off her tits or not, then wait until people start to leave her alone again.
Eh, When people started to leave her alone she tried to slip back into the v-tubing thing. But I like to watch little campfires like this pop up every once in awhile so I'll just sit back and watch and whatever happens. I kinda doubt anything will happen though.

I might be able to find that vod hell maybe even some clips.

When she was first chased out of vtubing for being a horrible person she went back to showing her real self and did twitch thot streams like work outs. Then when things finally quieted down she tried to slip back into vtubing again and stopped the work outs. Now that she has once again been chased from vtubing, she posts a slutty pic captioned “massive tits”.

Eh, When people started to leave her alone she tried to slip back into the v-tubing thing. But I like to watch little campfires like this pop up every once in awhile so I'll just sit back and watch and whatever happens. I kinda doubt anything will happen though.
I knew she did V-tubing, but I didn't know she tried to slip back in after she got pushed out:KEKWlaugh:

EDIT:
How old is she? Is she around Susu's age?

Second EDIT:
If anything, it makes more sense that she would try to go back to V-tubing. It's her at her most "perfect." She'll never age or deal with makeup, clothing, weight and whatnot if she's just an avatar. And she'd still get the attention she wants.

Last edited:
I might be able to find that vod hell maybe even some clips.
oh I found some japanese site that uploaded a BUNCH of older vods + I have all the clips from that stream that I personally wanted
*I also found a Wayback link that archived a bunch of old vods, but if you feel like looking for yourself the vod is called "BOBS ROSS 🐰🎨"

and (im sure everyone knows and isnt suprised) she for sure does all that shit on purpose especially if youve seen her post as of today, but like damn why reel it back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom