MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - bunni3.png Discussion Thread | Page 33 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat bunni3.png Discussion Thread

HarrisonFordFloorBoard

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
just discovered this chick and had a scroll through her thread here. i'm usually completely fine with titty surgeries (fake ones can look just as nice, and like others have reiterated, if they are too big it can become a health risk) but good god was she fuckin butchered. i would have sued the plastic surgeon for it. her shit was borderline mangled. and its a shame cause her content seemed to head in a good direction

i'm saddened from the perspective of feeling bad for the girl for what she has to endure, and i'm also saddened from the perspective of a degenerate coomer. o7 :peepoSad:

Champinon

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I still don't get it, I mean, if your selling point as a content creator are your big fat tits, why undergo a reduction surgery? Did she really thought that people who followed her for her big fat tits would stay just because of her personallity? She still have a big ass and her tits still look big, but that big ugly scar that never goes away (probably because she never took care of it) and the misplaced nipples, work of a really cheap surgeon, really turns me off.
I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to push her boundaries and even try to do some b/g content trying to lure back those who left after the operation.

Lt.Bungles

Superfan
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Forreal, the fact that she started getting good with it and then immediately announced she was getting a surgery that everyone was like "probably not a great idea", and then started releasing shittier content than before is wild. Like she was already noted for being kinda a crappy person, but now she's a crappy person with horrible scars and that doesn't know how to release anything good anymore? That's actually criminal.

TrashBirdMan

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 11, 2023
I do get getting a reduction because I hear online big boobs can be bad for your back but when your whole content idea is I have massive boobs and then you make them smaller, it doesn’t sound like a good idea. I have some questions that maybe were answered before, so sorry. My first question is was her thread deleted? Who does that is it the person who created the thread or the mods that are like it’s all downhill from her, it isn’t worth saving? My second question is why so many marks, don’t they usually just cut from below not all around? Anyway I would say that surgery on the boobs aren’t usually a good idea because I think the only person who I would say actually improved in my eyes is Mareesly and that’s out of tons I have seen. Wrapping up it, sad it ended this way.

holo456

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
I'm fucking dying at her new content dude it's so funny. It's been how many months now? And her scars still look HORRIBLE. And there's always at least this one dude in the comments being like "wow they are healing great!" like bro no they're not they've been looking the same for nearly a year :KEKWlaugh:

She legitimately has Frankenstein tits now, Sabrina Nichole's boob job looks like a miracle compared to hers and that was a complete butchery as well.

KingOfIrony

Diamond Tier
Mar 6, 2023
allegedly it takes a year for anyone with scars for them to heal with proper care and treatment, like skin care, moisturizers, etc, and it’s not a guarantee

She claimed she was going to take the time off to heal before posting and I guess the OF money train stopped so I bet the skin care stopped too so she can make already mid content with worse boobs. that required effort and work and we know she ain’t about that and it shows so whaddya expect :Sadge: