Simp Chat BoutineLA Girls Discussion Thread

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. DO NOT BELIEVE THE ANGRY REDDIT THOTS 🤣 🐀

Sentient6

Fan
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
1 Grace Boor
2 ktlordahl (if they are 100% natural)
3 maddy maye
4 Carolina samani
5 Kira
Bonus ash dalonso, vivica santiago, Julia Bright and Ella kernkamp

Choosing only 5 is is absolutely impossible. If we talk about asses instead I think that beating Monica Corgan, Heloise Hut, Kamila Davies, Bailey Stewart and Arizona Sky is really hard

Last edited:

Simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 4, 2022
Both Claire Stone and Julia Bright are going to be live for the first time tonight at 7PM PST, funny cause they announced it at the same time, same time stream + I dont think they are close with each other outside BoutineLA. Seeing how the general questions are, I'm going to try seeing what the future holds - let's hope more lewd and not it being them bitching about whatever like its some vlog.

Simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 4, 2022
Okay to sum both livestreams up, Claire live stream went for EXACTLY 30 min while Julias went for 1 hour 40 ish. Claire not only sounded HELLA nervous (like she was forced to) but had the personality of every basic college slut (aka none) and didnt talk much - if she didnt show us the 3 lingerie outfits it would have been equivalent of watching paint dry for 30 min. Julias was about a million times more organic in conversation, is goofy and answered everything - the difference is day and night. I was able to ask and it felt like a 1 on 1 type convo. Some highlights of Julias stream as there was none of Claires (and to the cuck here who thinks I am making this shit up, go tip and her ask her if its true and come back to me) - she's huge into rope play, lost her virginity at 16 to a guy that she kept mentioning was 9' (cap) - shes an absolute dom (she used the term "throw you against the wall") - likes and prefers sex 5 times A DAY - but also said it would take at least 5 solid dates before getting intimate (5 must be her lucky number lmao). This just makes her content 100x hotter, bc its obvious when a girl is lying (like to sell her content more) or genuine, and she wasnt bullshitting other than some personal stories. Didnt know this but she doesnt go to college like Claire, and mentioned she was able to start earning on her own at 16 (prob Boutine? and modeling).

Lol this guy asked -
Screen-Shot-2022-06-16-at-8.09.22-PM.png

Last edited:

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
ok, I just ran across this thread and skimmed through it. I know very little about this company, but I am taking a wild guess about their business model here.... tell me if I am right

1. Develop a "product line" from stock patterns available to any number of buyers. Have said "product line" manufactured by small children in Cambodia or Vietnam. Basically, the LuLaRoe of slutty clothing.
2. Put together a very slick website to make these cheap products look better than they are, use Photoshop if needed
3. Get random hoes from Instagram to model for free, and hype the product on their social medias. Of course the clothing is ill-fitting and if you turned the models around, all your would see is duct tape and bobby pins holding the clothing to their bodies so it photographs well
4. Rely on hype from Instagram because the clothing is trash and would never be picked up by a reputable retailer. So the Cutco Knives business model where the shit is overpriced and you can find something at Target that is half the price and similar quality
5. Help the models throw together low-effort OnlyFans accounts and share the profits. Over-promise on content. Cheap advertisement via YouTube "Try On" videos? Not sure, didn't look.
6. When the girls catch on to the company's shady tactics, ditch them and move on to the next hoe
7. Profit

am I right?

Simp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 4, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
All brands regardless of the industry will touch up the photos with Photoshop/Lightroom..etc, the social media videos of the girls doing the little twirl in the bikini may not be edited but is in a light-friendly environment to help the contrast of the bodies