EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BoutineLA Girls Discussion Thread

IMG_1759.md.jpg "we expressed we didn't want to do certain things" - you went to model BIKINIS, man even for t-shirts they make models turn around - theres no way these girls thought they wouldnt for a BIKINI. Also do they not realize there fame comes from there thunder ass LMAO bro the copium most social media sluts have thinking its talent or whatever getting them 1M followers. Also wondering what kind of "things" other than "turn around for the back side of the bikini" - bc all the BoutineLA videos are the same. But I'm dyin on the hill that we took the biggest L when the "left" Boutine, the content we could have got *sigh* - half the current sluts can disappear idc, you will see carbon copies pop up overnight but not with the twins

IMG_1759.md.jpg "we expressed we didn't want to do certain things" - you went to model BIKINIS, man even for t-shirts they make models turn around - theres no way these girls thought they wouldnt for a BIKINI. Also do they not realize there fame comes from there thunder ass LMAO bro the copium most social media sluts have thinking its talent or whatever getting them 1M followers. Also wondering what kind of "things" other than "turn around for the back side of the bikini" - bc all the BoutineLA videos are the same. But I'm dyin on the hill that we took the biggest L when the "left" Boutine, the content we could have got *sigh* - half the current sluts can disappear idc, you will see carbon copies pop up overnight but not with the twins
All of their instagram is ass in yoga pants, I don't see much difference from boutinela

I could be wrong, but I'm getting the impression that those two thought they could show up and get away with doing things their way. Boutine photographers likely told them they shoot a certain way, where they have the girls pose a certain way for stills and videos. That's the formula that has worked for all these years and made the company popular on social media. Those girls got there, refused, and everyone ends up pissed off. I've heard photographers complain about "unprofessional" models over the years. That means those models expect everyone to play by their rules. Bottom line is that they should know what they are getting themselves into by researching what is all over the internet. The exception is if something REALLY shady was happening behind the scenes like Playboy back around the '70s. If that was the case, I'd imagine it'd be rare that we see a lot of these models return.

Does anyone have the "pic" in question? Not sure where this is posted or referring to but I am curious what pose/shot this was.

Does Bailey Stewart still model for Boutinela? I don't think I've seen her on their page for a while :confused:

Back
Top Bottom