EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

The choice of underwear is uhhm .. interesting.
The idea of the video itself is not bad, it's the execution. If she showed her face first then she panned out to a sexy underwear.Made the video longer like 3 min and showed a bit of enthusiasm , the video will be 10 times better while in principal doing the same thing.
She is bad at being a sl**, which is something I never thought I will say in my life.
Good thing is this on the lewd spectrum is way more than anything I thought she will do (lewd /semi nude cosplays) but again the problem is not the lewdness but the execution.

Last edited:
She needs to look at other OF content to see what industry standard is. But what she needs to do, and what she will do, are unfortunately two very different things.
Yeah I think she needs to look at what other OF girl are doing and learn how to act on camera , work on angle etc... How to play to an audience. I think in her brain she thinks that this is peak, while just a semi nude cosplay with good angles and enthusiasm would be better. She doesn't understand how to be sexy at all. But she learned one thing for sure from other OF models, teasing a PPV that is lame as hell :KEKW:

Throw on a cosplay costume, set up in a clean room with some decent lighting and do some tiktok-y edits that cut to nudity or her diddling herself for 30 seconds.

Boom, instantly 1000% better than whatever she's attempting to do now. She gained her following from creative cosplays, people might not mind the short videos if she actually put some effort into them.

I appreciate the effort.

But yes, she has a talent for creating shots that aren't exciting, even though they should be.

image-A2KJ8vGc.png

i just wanna add to this, if bonbi just go full on show her coochie or do nude tiktok dances and ups her content releases from every other monday to every 3 days. fuck it offer custom content too she'd be swimming in cash. it's not hard to run an onlyfans especially when you have a decent online presence like bonbi has. it's just sad at this point

Has anyone messaged her about this? I have half a mind. Especially if her subs are that low, shed see it. Like i dont understand. Shes a cute little chubby girl with a ton of costumes. And a prior cult following. All shed have to do is post more, even lesser stuff. Or make the ppvs more worthwhile. Defiantpanda makes bank just by teasing because she posts often, for instance.

Has anyone messaged her about this? I have half a mind. Especially if her subs are that low, shed see it. Like i dont understand. Shes a cute little chubby girl with a ton of costumes. And a prior cult following. All shed have to do is post more, even lesser stuff. Or make the ppvs more worthwhile. Defiantpanda makes bank just by teasing because she posts often, for instance.
Do you really trust anyone here to be able to tactfully address something like this? Bonbi is progressing and learning, it's fine if people want to give her constructive criticism but I feel like a lot of people just want to bitch which will only set us back to her not posting at all.

Bonbi is exploring outside of her comfort zone so it's understandable these first steps are trepidatious. Point is she did a lil pickle tickle and that's a huge gate swinging open right?
I agree. You gotta start somewhere. Hopefully she gets more comfy and eventually records a proper, explicit masturbation video with her face in frame and fully naked. That's my dream 🙏

Back
Top Bottom