EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

She said she made something spicy for tomorrow so hopefully she is using that dildo for tomorrow.
Doubt it's anything more than a ploy to reel in her plummeting subscriber base. Her low-effort content has gotten stale and her shrinking paycheck probably reinforces that. It will probably be the same old tired 5 second video of her shaking her tits while cosplaying this or that character. I wouldn't hold your breath that she actually shows off anything new like pussy or butthole. I hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be expecting anything.

Doubt it's anything more than a ploy to reel in her plummeting subscriber base. Her low-effort content has gotten stale and her shrinking paycheck probably reinforces that. It will probably be the same old tired 5 second video of her shaking her tits while cosplaying this or that character. I wouldn't hold your breath that she actually shows off anything new like pussy or butthole. I hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be expecting anything.
I’m thinking a 3 second blurry dark barely see anything pussy vid where she starts on her face and swings the camera to a black blur and says “my 😻

I’m thinking a 3 second blurry dark barely see anything pussy vid where she starts on her face and swings the camera to a black blur and says “my 😻
Well chat, I wasn't close but I wasn't far off with the call of the quality lmao, I think I would've rather a blurry video where we can see SOMETHING rather than a beige tube pressing against a floral pillow.
Bonbi please, just do naked tiktoks you lazy fuck.

Man I love fabric. Thick fabric, with 0% seethrough properties, not form fitting, just straight up thick fabric being molested by the deafultiest dildo in existance. Thank goodness the video was also shot with a gynecological zoom preventing me to see anything else like a body, it would've taken away from the fabric enjoying experience.

Back
Top Bottom