EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Bonbibonkers Discussion Thread

I think what frustrates me is that she has a fundamental misunderstanding about what people find sexy.

She feels like she has to show more, and has transitioned to doing this low effort content which is so unsexy, and everytime she shows more she gets more depressed. When the sexiest things she has done have been (mostly) clothed on tiktok, like that blade runner dance one, which I maintain is still the hottest thing she's done.

If she just did more sexy tiktok style stuff, maybe with less clothed versions on OF to whatever level she can tolerate. She wouldn't need to get naked.

Wait what is anyone else irritated when she showed way more than only cleavage?
Me. I was irritated. See my previous two posts for exactly why.

Her latest TikTok would be a great candidate for a nude transition video.

THIS THIS THIS. Fuck it bring back the ftm/enby character arc for bonbi and have her cos a male character then WHAMMO 1 second split BIG BONBIBONKERS.

We're back to popping a nipple out for one second while showing less emotion than a grizzled war veteran. I like that the costumes are also nonsensical - she has a billion cosplay garments but decided to go with prismatic bodysuit that looks like shit and blonde wig.
Someone at least tell her we'd rather live the fantasy of, I dunno, a Genshin character popping out a titty at the very least.

Personally the miserable thousand yard stare makes my cock diamonds. Hate your life and job? Hot, you depressed little slut. Love your work and churn out good content? Hot, you little nympho slut. Cat shit on her floor in the background of every photo? Hot, you lazy little slut.

Nothing can stop me from gooning to Bonbi. I'll goon to her twitch streams while she talks about how difficult life is, I'll goon to her trying to dial back her content, I'll goon to her giving an invasive close-up as she rubs a dildo against the fabric of her crotch for 3 seconds. I'll fucking goon just to spite her. She opened this door and by God I'm going to walk through it. Through sheer willpower alone I will overcome her complete and total lack of sex appeal and goon.

I watched her stream for 5 minutes. That was all I could handle. She was complaining and yapping about not having enough money while also crying about always buying and or not being able to buy southpark merch. She didn't know what to do. All this girls needs to do is put out better content on OF and I would sub again. OR get a job broke bitch

Back
Top Bottom