EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

I agree. There's loads of new things she could do.
the only question is will she do it tho? i bet she's saving all the idea until that moment when nobody gonna support her anymore. i've been saying this before but those simp are the only reason why she kept her content minimal because she knew no matter what she does, all her simp are gonna support her. i'm saying that if you wanna see more just don't support her too much. at some point she gonna see that everyone had enough of her and that moment she gonna go into panic mode and start doing new content that everyone wish for

she's made adjustments before she can very well do it again and quite frankly that time is now lol

some of them are very repetative i agree but some of them might be good like green light one and other joi games i wish she will make NNN special lol . the problem is she is charging too much for such repetative vids . she should lower the price in order to gain more audience . then only that content will be worth

some of them are very repetative i agree but some of them might be good like green light one and other joi games i wish she will make NNN special lol . the problem is she is charging too much for such repetative vids . she should lower the price in order to gain more audience . then only that content will be worth
You make some very valid points. Some of which I and others have been saying for well over a year but I guess she doesn’t listen to fans

You make some very valid points. Some of which I and others have been saying for well over a year but I guess she doesn’t listen to fans
Money has gone to her head. She still makes $50,000 a month and sees no reason to lower her prices.

Back
Top Bottom