EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

Its says on her twitter that all subs get the live vid. Does that just means she sends out the vid to be purchased or all subs get it free?

Its says on her twitter that all subs get the live vid. Does that just means she sends out the vid to be purchased or all subs get it free?
Nothing is for free with her, she is a money hungry girl, prices for b/g movies reach up to 4400 dollars.

Oh right so there’s no point of me subbing then. I’m not going to have time to record it. Hopefully someone can get it this time.

Don’t even bother buying this one. She ended it before anything interesting was about to happen. And as we all already knew she said she doesn’t have any BG.
Not all of us. Some of us think that she does have bg

Don’t even bother buying this one. She ended it before anything interesting was about to happen. And as we all already knew she said she doesn’t have any BG.
She wrote on Fansly that she now wants to be fucked regularly and you can now request bg from her. However, the fun costs 1000-4400 dollars.

She wrote on Fansly that she now wants to be fucked regularly and you can now request bg from her. However, the fun costs 1000-4400 dollars.
I think I see the confusion. She worded it a certain way which can make one think that. She just mean’t she’s “interested in BG and misses being fucked regularly” but also has customs open. Today she said she has no BG and has no one to do it with and constantly changes her mind on it.

I think I see the confusion. She worded it a certain way which can make one think that. She just mean’t she’s “interested in BG and misses being fucked regularly” but also has customs open. Today she said she has no BG and has no one to do it with and constantly changes her mind on it.
She probably only writes that when she's really horny. At some point she will do bg, but as long as she's making $50 thousand a month, she doesn't need bg.

She probably only writes that when she's really horny. At some point she will do bg, but as long as she's making $50 thousand a month, she doesn't need bg.
She writes it for interaction and to entertain the idea. Same goes for G/G. She’s been saying she wants to collab for months but same story every time.

Back
Top Bottom