EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

blinkx said in her Discord that she started doing tennis with her female friend, her bf and another person
That fourth person just might be that mate
This lines up then. She mentioned Friday when she last streamed that she will get an Airbnb with her friend for the weekend. They must have cancelled that and went for tennis.

after expressing interest in seeing her b/g content, she's just msg'd me an offer about a 7min b/g BJ for Ā£1000 :ddHuh:
fuck her and her prices let her drop to 50 take it or shove it . just bcz few guys can afford that doesnt mean everyone will fall for it lol . this happens when bunch of guys make her feel like they gonna pay for anything . wait for some time she will get reality check .

even $100 is pushing it. some OF creators send out full hardcore ppv's for so much less lol
Her short-lived success has simply gone to her head. Let's wait a bit longer, and she'll beg for fans to buy her b/g content for $20. Although, just out of curiosity, I'd be willing to buy her b/g content with 10-30 fans and split the price. You just have to take into account that her new movies are DRM protected and you need a special program to be able to save them to your disk. I know someone who can do that.

U can put them side by side and you can see itā€™s basically the same. Same position and everythingšŸ˜‚
At first she did it with a dildo, she did it so intensively that she had nice squirts from her pussy. Her new movies are just massage and stroking of the pussy without effects. Total monotony not worth the money.

It's remarkable to me that some of you think that she has or in the very near future will make b/g content. Not going to happen. Been following this girl for nearly 3 years and for half of that time she has been saying she wants to do b/g or g/g content but never delivers.

It's remarkable to me that some of you think that she has or in the very near future will make b/g content. Not going to happen. Been following this girl for nearly 3 years and for half of that time she has been saying she wants to do b/g or g/g content but never delivers.
My opinion is that a girl who earns an average of $10,000 on every 2-hour livestream on OnlyFans has no motivation to make b/g content. I estimate her monthly earnings at a minimum of $50,000. If, due to the increasing requests of her fans for b/g content, they are met, she will pay herself well for it. Let's say there are fans who are willing to pay $1,000, none of them will share such a video with others. She knows it perfectly well and that's why she gives such exorbitant prices for b/g content.

The most I paid for B/G was $12/m for a 27 minutes video. That rounds out to $324. Who the fuck does she thinks she is to ask such prices?
She thinks sheā€™s up there with the best. She said she already has a large following.

My opinion is that a girl who earns an average of $10,000 on every 2-hour livestream on OnlyFans has no motivation to make b/g content. I estimate her monthly earnings at a minimum of $50,000. If, due to the increasing requests of her fans for b/g content, they are met, she will pay herself well for it. Let's say there are fans who are willing to pay $1,000, none of them will share such a video with others. She knows it perfectly well and that's why she gives such exorbitant prices for b/g content.
The most logical analysis I ever read, thank you

Back
Top Bottom