EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

She really makes that much on afreeca for a single dance? Insane.
She lost most of her Korean twitch viewers due to the husband drama stuff. Then she lost half the rest of her audience when she spent like a full year doing sweater and terrible singing streams solely. Even when she does dance she looks like she hates every second of it. Hard to watch really. Maybe moving to afreeca and making that much more will change her attitude.
from what I have seen on Afreeca it's not much different now with the dances (she doesn't seem to enjoy them much too) but she gets the donations anyways and has to dance way more less than on Twitch. Afreeca seems to work different. she only goes live on Twitch to pick up as much as possible donations with lowest effort before she can get the first payout from Afreeca to completely switch over. also she seems to enjoy much more the Afreeca streams than the Twitch streams.

Most of the oilers and chat liked cozy streams and singing streams. Only coomers are obsessed with her sexy stuff.
that's a lie. she never got much donations or follower when didn't dance and/or wore revealing clothes. her main audience is and was always coomers. chat activity is always low when she doesn't dance.

Last edited:
that's a lie. she never got much donations or follower when didn't dance and/or wore revealing clothes. her main audience is and was always coomers. chat activity is always low when she doesn't dance.
go to chat and ask or ask oilers. im not talking about coomers that fly in to see sexy berry and leave disappointed. im talking about core chat that was there for years and oilers that were there for years. they like cozy chill stuff. many like singing too.

go to chat and ask or ask oilers. im not talking about coomers that fly in to see sexy berry and leave disappointed. im talking about core chat that was there for years and oilers that were there for years. they like cozy chill stuff. many like singing too.
and still she doesn't get much donations for this content and I see very few people left from 2020 and the beginning of 2021 in chat before she nuked the Discord server. even her core community is almost dead because she fucked up her "community" over and over. no wonder she is escaping to Afreeca. she has already acknowledged that her Twitch is dying. she is done with Twitch. only her remaining Twitch viewer can't accept this fact and don't want let her go and bothering her on Afreeca.

Last edited:
That's from June 2022, around that time things peaked on twitch and then the downward trend began. I don't know if it has been mentioned but twitch is non-friendly to Koreans, they can only stream but any kind of vod functionality they can't have because they are from Korea, it was obvious she would have to go back to afreecatv, and like other commenters mentioned, there is also the additional risk of censorship/ban when she pushes the "fanservice".
Even when she does dance she looks like she hates every second of it
Couldn't agree more, she might dress skimpy, but her behavior doesn't help the act, however in recent afreecatv streams she seems less upset.
The video posted by Effort, that stream was like she was on "crack".

Last edited:
That's from June 2022, around that time things peaked on twitch and then the downward trend began. I don't know if it has been mentioned but twitch is non-friendly to Koreans, they can only stream but any kind of vod functionality they can't have because they are from Korea, it was obvious she would have to go back to afreecatv, and like other commenters mentioned, there is also the additional risk of censorship/ban when she pushes the "fanservice".

Couldn't agree more, she might dress skimpy, but her behavior doesn't help the act, however in recent afreecatv streams she seems less upset.
The video posted by Effort, that stream was like she was on "crack".
True Twitch is not good for her she needs to move on but she wants to milk it til its gassed. Twitch is a lame shit platform, its about time for some competition in the West, fuck it.

That's from June 2022, around that time things peaked on twitch and then the downward trend began. I don't know if it has been mentioned but twitch is non-friendly to Koreans, they can only stream but any kind of vod functionality they can't have because they are from Korea,
I think that was the last nail in the coffin for her when Twitch Korea announced to reduce features for Korean streamer and audience.

Does anyone else find the think her eyes look weird? I know its popular in Korea, but to me it looks too weird.

Does she do anything comedic anymore or am I missing it when I skim through her streams before purging the recordings? I noticed she had a dog biting the shit of her sock the other day but other than that, it's either apply makeup, play league, sing or just talk.

Does she do anything comedic anymore or am I missing it when I skim through her streams before purging the recordings? I noticed she had a dog biting the shit of her sock the other day but other than that, it's either apply makeup, play league, sing or just talk.
she recently did a standup routine on conan i think

Back
Top Bottom