EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

i feel yeah dog, simjamon who has small titties but I think did get a boob job but they are still small had one out in a pool for over minute straight and not even a 1 day ban. If those things were massive would be permabanned.
Yeah Berry or Soram booba would have got the channel nuked in a nanosec

she is sick. according to ig she has health problems. maybe troth infection. so cant speak. whole stream she was writing in chat.
Oh? I follow her IG and didn't see that. Last two posts were about LoL and some face surgery(?) she had? Hard to say when things get poorly translated by Google. She's been phoning it in and doing her best to cover up for months though I feel like. Unless she's been sick for that long.

Oh? I follow her IG and didn't see that. Last two posts were about LoL and some face surgery(?) she had? Hard to say when things get poorly translated by Google. She's been phoning it in and doing her best to cover up for months though I feel like. Unless she's been sick for that long.
as i got first her daughter got covid. then berry got sick but not covid i think. the face clinic was face massage i think to make face smaller(its korean thing), the troth she mentioned in todays stream.

Appreciate the newest leaks, thanks to those who spent way too much money for her photos. But whoever posted about it in her discord will take away from future content. Just saying, she's less likely to do anything worth seeing if you advertise directly to her that you're leaking. Really fucking shitty situation though that she's posting things for free that she charged people $500 for. Cam girlies aren't to be trusted.

Appreciate the newest leaks, thanks to those who spent way too much money for her photos. But whoever posted about it in her discord will take away from future content. Just saying, she's less likely to do anything worth seeing if you advertise directly to her that you're leaking. Really fucking shitty situation though that she's posting things for free that she charged people $500 for. Cam girlies aren't to be trusted.
Might i ask you where is she posting free content, you mean those two photos on insta?

Might i ask you where is she posting free content, you mean those two photos on insta?
I have no actual idea to be honest, it was just what the leakers have said, directly in her discord. I didn't spend the $500 so I wouldn't know myself if she did post something they paid for.

Im the leaker. The more she leaks her self the more i leak so keep an eye out in her IG comments if she posts anymore Likey content
why so salty? you paid for a subscription and that's it. its not like you own the content. you pay for steam and netflix but it doesn't mean everything you have there is yours. you want to leak, leak. but don't be a crying bitch - oh no she posted on ig what she owns and i paid for it. :PepeWhy::PepeWhy::PepeWhy:
she always reused her old likey content on ig.

why so salty? you paid for a subscription and that's it. its not like you own the content. you pay for steam and netflix but it doesn't mean everything you have there is yours. you want to leak, leak. but don't be a crying bitch - oh no she posted on ig what she owns and i paid for it. :PepeWhy::PepeWhy::PepeWhy:
she always reused her old likey content on ig.
First im not salty and why do you care? LOL. I just think what she is doing is wrong. Plus im doing your broke ass a favor here. You could never afford a month subscription to anything like that. Soooooo. End of discussion

First im not salty and why do you care? LOL. I just think what she is doing is wrong. Plus im doing your broke ass a favor here. You could never afford a month subscription to anything like that. Soooooo. End of discussion
so salty:KEKW:. eat a candy. i got my own likey stash. there`s nothing impressive. i like quqco more as she gives more and she has an ass to die for.

Back
Top Bottom