EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

Sorry if I'm be stupid here but what's the point of streaming on afreeca as well? Are the rules for outfits more relaxed there or is it just she wants another site to stream on?
she said she can't handle dual language streams on Twitch anymore. so Twitch English only and Afreeca for Korean only streams. the real reason is probably she noticed her Twitch stream is dying. her name and reputation is totally burnt in Korean Twitch community. so no chance to grow a Korean audience on Twitch. support from foreigner is decreasing. so she probably tries to get some constant Korean oilers on Afreeca before her Twitch is dead because no one really cares she is burnt on Twitch. then she will move completely move to Afreeca I think.

and of course she doesn't have to obey the strict TOS rules of Twitch Korea on Afreeca but she didn't go much more revealing with the outfits on Afreeca so far than she did on Twitch. maybe she will if she gets some big oiler on Afreeca.

Sorry if I'm be stupid here but what's the point of streaming on afreeca as well? Are the rules for outfits more relaxed there or is it just she wants another site to stream on?
She seems to want to get away from Twitch because of the drama with both the Korean & English viewers + Afreeca has slightly better ToS that allows under boob outfits like the one she was wearing the other night & full twerking

Afreeca has slightly better ToS that allows under boob outfits like the one she was wearing the other night & full twerking

Twitch TOS is ridiculous. No ass cheek or underboob allowed unless you're in or near water :LULW: Twitch even has a "mature warning" gate that streamers can place on their stream but it doesn't change what they're allowed to show or do. So stupid.

With Twitch's restrictive TOS and the bans they've been handing out like candy, the content is really drying up there.

Twitch TOS is ridiculous. No ass cheek or underboob allowed unless you're in or near water :LULW: Twitch even has a "mature warning" gate that streamers can place on their stream but it doesn't change what they're allowed to show or do. So stupid.

With Twitch's restrictive TOS and the bans they've been handing out like candy, the content is really drying up there.
Yeah Twitch tries to be family friendly by this "context based ToS" that ends up looking ridiculous in reality off paper. Nabi & Hael got the perma b for dancing sexy with the goods fully covered up, but wearing a micro bikini doing hula hoops with just dance on near a baby pool bedside is ok:LULW: Also pretty sure that ASMR is not what they say it is..... Maybe if english chat let Berry do licking ASMR, should would have not got banned as much:KEKWlaugh:

twitch is a joke. and twitch korea is just a shit show. they make up rules on the go.
i will be sad if she leaves twitch. well i and thousands of others.

Anyone have issues in auto recording afreeca streams with streamlink? I mainly did it for fun because I haven't done it before. I constantly got bad request command line errors throughout her stream today. The 2 hour and 48 min~ stream today, I got only 1 hour and 40~ minutes of footage in like 50 different *.ts files after concating and transcoding into *.mp4. Meanwhile, magenta62's twitch stream recorded in full with no issues with 1 *.ts file and that was like 3 hours and 20 minutes.

The only thing I can think of that might lower the footage lost would be to lower the delay but how low can you go without afreeca getting annoyed by the amount of requests you're making?

Anyone have issues in auto recording afreeca streams with streamlink? I mainly did it for fun because I haven't done it before. I constantly got bad request command line errors throughout her stream today. The 2 hour and 48 min~ stream today, I got only 1 hour and 40~ minutes of footage in like 50 different *.ts files after concating and transcoding into *.mp4. Meanwhile, magenta62's twitch stream recorded in full with no issues with 1 *.ts file and that was like 3 hours and 20 minutes.

The only thing I can think of that might lower the footage lost would be to lower the delay but how low can you go without afreeca getting annoyed by the amount of requests you're making?
same shit. i assume its ads. but cant test it. as need sub for it

If you give me a live there i could try, but that software works great with livestream.

i record with Video Download helper for now. but i need to catch streams start to get full stream.

I have the same issue with streamlink. was already wondering if it's only me.

Berry will probably stream soon on AFTV today. would appreciate any recordings because she had prepared a decent outfit during her Twitch stream.

also will not do dance requests for donos anymore on Twitch. probably will only dance on Twitch when the amount of donos is big enough and she is in the right mood.

Berry will probably stream soon on AFTV today. would appreciate any recordings because she had prepared a decent outfit during her Twitch stream.

also will not do dance requests for donos anymore on Twitch. probably will only dance on Twitch when the amount of donos is big enough and she is in the right mood.
there were no dances. only LoL

berry will not dance anymore on twitch, she lost all her oilers except 2 and neither of them requested dances anyway
also she already removed that rule before and re-enabled it like a month later. this is deja vu

berry will not dance anymore on twitch, she lost all her oilers except 2 and neither of them requested dances anyway
also she already removed that rule before and re-enabled it like a month later. this is deja vu
she get 150+$ for a dance on afreeca. why dance for 50$ on twitch.

she get 150+$ for a dance on afreeca. why dance for 50$ on twitch.
She really makes that much on afreeca for a single dance? Insane.
She lost most of her Korean twitch viewers due to the husband drama stuff. Then she lost half the rest of her audience when she spent like a full year doing sweater and terrible singing streams solely. Even when she does dance she looks like she hates every second of it. Hard to watch really. Maybe moving to afreeca and making that much more will change her attitude.

I liked the comedy. Anyone else clip the funny shit other than the two that I made?

Back
Top Bottom