Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

• Hello everyone,

Due to unexpected circumstances - we've suffered a disk failure, which resulted in a 3 months of data being lost forever.
    We're truly sorry for all of the lost account progress and thread posts, but we've tried everything to recover as much as possible.

We've took measures that will prevent this from happening ever again and we have temporarily stopped the pop ads, while everyone affected gets their things somewhat sorted out.

Regards,
    SimpCity Staff

Ff34

Casual
Jan 10, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I’ve said this before.
She doesn’t manage most of her socials herself , specially Onlyfans! It’s either one of her mods or her editor. that’s why she doesn’t reply and never will. Stop giving these bitches money for nothing …

jpwalker88

Lurker
Dec 28, 2022
Yeah, I kissed her ass on every stream, gave her my money, helped her and then got banned for no reason. Then she banned me from OF for a really good reason, I told people in the comments about places like this. I don't hate her, is it really asking too much to try? I understand her business and I understand she's trying to make money, but there of places she can buy sexy little outfits on the very cheap and make her money. Thats what I'm talking about when I say put in the effort, I don't want her to go nude or actually do sex work, I just want some effort. Go look at Magic Magy, she has half the following as Beba and look at her OF photos, night and day difference. That would be someone I would give a little money to a month, someone who cares about the product they are putting out.

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
This thread is so cooked. Now we have multiple simps here saying they don’t even want her to go nude. I’m bowing out on Bebahan. Her senile simp army are too in love and will actively pay her to keep her clothes on.

jpwalker88

Lurker
Dec 28, 2022
The only thing I know for certain is CK_FTW_1987 is telling the Bebahan Discord all that I'm saying because he knows who I am, the name I use on here is the same one I used on there. I don't hide who I am. I really do hope she knows that people are sick of her shit and starts doing better and yes ripsexyegirls, I don't want Han to go nude. Why must we see all women naked, can't we have some mystery for once, once you have seen enough women naked, it really becomes boring. So I enjoy OF models who don't go nude.

Bushwookiee1989

Bathwater Drinker
May 6, 2023
U do realise this thread and simpcity site is all about wanting to see leaks and seeing OF girls getting naked and doing GG and BG content etc. Every guy including myself who is on this Bebahan discussion ( Expect few simps who need to get out of their own mam's basement and see some sunlight for a change) Want to see Hannah naked!!!

jpwalker88

Lurker
Dec 28, 2022
I get it and I don't have a problem with what you want, I'm just sharing my opinion on that topic. She is a beautiful woman and seeing her naked would probably make a few nut in their pants. I don't think she will do it, but if she does, I won't complain either. Even though I'm pretty much banned from all her platforms, if she goes nude, I will send her a sex toy to play with to make a video.

Reactions: Bushwookiee1989

darklord431

Lurker
Apr 8, 2024
Just tell me something JP, why are you bitching about so much? Someone already called on your bs and with all the reason, i remember you very well, you used to be on Hannah streams almost on a daily basis, you were one that simped the most, you gave her gifts, donos, you TTS'ed a lot and now that you got kicked from her OF and other places now she is a whore and etc.? Not to mention that you used to hunt l3aks just to get in the good side of her and now you're ranting on a place like this...not that you're the only one here, but don't you think you're going a bit overboard for a girl that...you...don't...know...irl...? You just said you mentioned l3ak places on her OF comment section, i repeat: on her OF comment section! Then you ask why you got banned...what a mystery...also, look at you:

"if she goes nude, I will send her a sex toy to play with to make a video." - maybe, just maybe, is due to this type of weird shit that you also added reasons to get kicked, when you used to ask for horny requests on her streams for her to do on her OF, i wonder what you could have asked in DM's. Just try to respect someone that doesn't want do this or that on OF, geez...how people waste so much money for girls that they don't know irl...the parasocial is just from the "fans", not from the e.girls. If people invested so much money at least in a real life date would be better than rant about someone just because they are away of nudity content. I used to be a lot on her streams, she's a nice girl and i wish her all the best, it's a minority opinion specially in places like this, but i also don't want her to go naked, no problem when you get attached to someone wanting the best for them, not the opposite, but i will not waste my time in that kind of discussions on such a place like this.