EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

Should note that this guy got banned from her chat. Must have been too tight with her on that private email lol. At the time the leaks got out he was still extremely new there. Yes the part that he had told her about the leaks was true (which she knew since mods and more of the regulars told her ages ago) and yes many people who've been there earlier actually knew she had OF before. She was trying to suppress that knowledge for whatever reason covid hit and i guess things happend. Things like her private email she keeps actually private she uses more than 2 emails anyway.

Yeah, the thing is where the story starts to sound a bit unfounded is the fact that she never replied/replies to anyone and even now she outsourced the filtering of actual important emails to her editor, so she's not even anymore directly "replying" to the emails. In fact, this is so true of her not reply to the emails with an email response, that people usually went on stream "hey, so, did you read my email?" "yeah...i did/no not yet", they only got her reply on stream, not by an email exchange, because i would say she would take that as "becoming personal to someone" and she did want to separate that pretty clear.

Like i said, official claim was that she didn't had time for it and would be unfair for people if she replied to some and not others. That might be a bit of a truth since she showed once the amount of messages she had unread (almost 2k), but it's more like a polite half truth because i would say main reason was that she like any other streamer with enough followers to become somewhat of a sub-celebrity, don't want to attract stalkers, or basically give too much attention to guys they are not interested in and girls knows how this work...even if they would give some attention, people would go even further on the parasocial and indeed they could be breeding stalkers without knowing it and certainly not wanting it. That's why the story sounds suspicious because she never gave her personal email to even mods! And i don't see her just confess she leaked her own stuff to a guy that wasn't even part of the moderation close group.

Not to mention her and the mods went quite busy to try to end every leak website so far (i guess now the gave up a bit, because they saw it's a lost battle) and they are trying to convince me that she leaked the old OF to get a "water test"...nah.

Actually, sometimes on stream when the "are you going to do OF" talks happened here and there, she used to go "no...i wouldn't do THAT kind of OF, but, what you guys think about lingerie models? Yeah...there's some girls that don't do nudes and it's just lingerie...i don't think that's so bad..." which almost seems like she was using that indeed to test waters for one possible re-entrance on OF if needed, but from that to actually leak her own pics, is a long stretch.

Last edited:
Actually, sometimes on stream when the "are you going to do OF" talks happened here and there, she used to go "no...i wouldn't do THAT kind of OF, but, what you guys think about lingerie models? Yeah...there's some girls that don't do nudes and it's just lingerie...i don't think that's so bad..." which almost seems like she was using that indeed to test waters for one possible re-entrance on OF if needed, but from that to actually leak her own pics, is a long stretch.
Yessssss, this and also pool streams. She would ask her chat if they would be okay with it or not and majority of the people said no, some said yes. This was when Hot-Tub & Pool streams were very popular and she wanted to do it as-well.

Yessssss, this and also pool streams. She would ask her chat if they would be okay with it or not and majority of the people said no, some said yes. This was when Hot-Tub & Pool streams were very popular and she wanted to do it as-well.

I never heard her saying that...for the contrary, always heard her saying no. Sometimes to try to deviate a subject she could say "yeah, yeah...we will see...", but it's the same thing as for example, some folks wanted her to drink from a shoe...yeah...you heard it right...i guess it's some aussie custom or something, but she ended up never doing it. Sometimes it's quicker to end a conversation we don't want to have with a "we will see" than a straight no, or people will insist even more and some are insistent af.

In one of her recent YouTube videos she implied that it would be nice if woman could go without wearing bras. I'm just waiting for her to try it out.

All her bunkr videos on this forum have no sound. Is bunkr broken or what’s up ?

Both no sound.

Not working on my iPhone or iPad. I download the vids but didn’t make a difference.
Yeah I get no sound as well. I always have to use an online video converter and convert it into the same format, then I'll be able to get sound from the video.

Works totally fine for me. Just get a proper codec pack, for example K-Lite Codec Pack or whatever.

multiple vehicles aren't cheap to have. Plus she wants money to get this farm too. She's gonna have to boost revenue somehow.

multiple vehicles aren't cheap to have. Plus she wants money to get this farm too. She's gonna have to boost revenue somehow.
She doesn't have multiple vehicles. She buys one, then implement some mods and then sells, it's for content. Also, idk what you guys are talking about...she's obviously not millionaire, if was she would have the farm already, but she clearly does way more income than the average person does per year...youtube, twitch donos, patreon, OF, that's a lot of revenue. Sure for a farm isn't enough yet because those aren't cheap, specially if it's in a country where the land is pricey, but if she wanted to increase her income way more than what she's getting, she would be doing much wilder stuff, like naked content, a long time ago. Despite i'm not being able to say with 100% sure, i would honestly argue that for all we know so far, she doesn't look like to have the "profile" that it takes to have in order to don't give a damn to start to get naked on the internet, not to mention (and everyone is entitled to put how much of a grain of salt they want) the countless times she already said she is not going to do that, like it's redline territory for her.

just to back up more a little bit my theory, i went to check who was the one that posted her old OF pics and it's a member named "xochitl" and by the looks of it, it's a veteran and high level tier guy here...so yeah...it totally looks like Bebahan, she's secretly a member of a leak website and a high tier one, lol.
I always skip over your wall-of-text posts so I missed this but I just remembered someone else pointed it out to me a while ago so I checked. Gotta say this clown story you've concocted is pretty funny but I really hope you're joking. FYI I'm not even the initial poster of those pics on this forum, I simply re-uploaded them from earlier dead links because idiots kept using dogshit hosts like gofile etc.

Back
Top Bottom