EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

Europe and UK are probaly her only options.
USA yeah the wont let her in to open up an animal sanctuary and South or Middle America .... good luck.

The subject is sometimes brought to the streams. It's a possibility, europe, america, UK itself...she doesn't yet no for sure where the farm will actually be, it depends where she can find it cheaper if can't get it in Australia. Who knows the future? No one can predict.
I've watched hannah on Twitch and she comes across a nice girl and real down to earth. But I feel she doesn't really know what she fully wants to do with her life. I often hear say she's up in the air about if
she wants to have kids. I'm not trying to be judgemental or anything but she is nearly 30 and time is not really on her side if she wants to start a family. But than she flips it around and says I would love to have a girl one day. I think it comes a time in your life were you should seriously have a plan what u want to do with your live. She kind of doesn't have a plan in my opinion and she's nearly 30.

It's all good saying she wants a farm with animals but that in it self is a 24/7 job so she would have to give up alot.

I don't know if she has a BF or not but if that was me I would like to know where we are going in that relationship. She doesn't seem to know what the long term plan is get a farm or have kids or get married etc

I've watched hannah on Twitch and she comes across a nice girl and real down to earth. But I feel she doesn't really know what she fully wants to do with her life. I often hear say she's up in the air about if
she wants to have kids. I'm not trying to be judgemental or anything but she is nearly 30 and time is not really on her side if she wants to start a family. But than she flips it around and says I would love to have a girl one day. I think it comes a time in your life were you should seriously have a plan what u want to do with your live. She kind of doesn't have a plan in my opinion and she's nearly 30.

It's all good saying she wants a farm with animals but that in it self is a 24/7 job so she would have to give up alot.

I don't know if she has a BF or not but if that was me I would like to know where we are going in that relationship. She doesn't seem to know what the long term plan is get a farm or have kids or get married etc
You talk like she doesn't have a shit ton of money

These are problems for mere mortals like us who work shitty jobs that don't pay us enough

You talk like she doesn't have a shit ton of money

These are problems for mere mortals like us who work shitty jobs that don't pay us enough
No she doesn't you have no idea how expensive a farm is and all the stuff you need for a farm.

Life isn't necessarily about scheduled landmarks that needs to meet X, Y, Z specific date, of course she wouldn't be having kids when she's on menopause, but 30 it's not "old", sure the isn't in the same place as if she had 20 years old, but it's totally healthy for the baby to be born from a 35 year old mom, and nowadays even 40 years old is doable. I can follow you until you said that she needs to think about that at least in mid term into the future, but she still lacks one thing: a father for her children. I don't think she has a boyfriend right now, but i also don't think if she did she would tell on chat because "reasons", not until it was a solid relationship and she couldn't dodge the raindrops anymore. She usually says she doesn't seem to want kids or start a family until 35 years old, but whatever the time will be, probably her life will need to change, family, farm and stream doesn't seem to be something that can go hand-to-hand, if she gets a farm and even a family, i guess streaming life will (or need) to be put on second importance. I also would say that she needs to be careful with who she picks, specially because of the OF thing, not everyone will be pleased about it, even if it's softcore content and she must be careful for those who would probably just want pump and dump "OF girls".

She does. Sometimes.

It's a real shame she doesn't put more effort into her OF page and do few live OF's . She use to do lives after her twitch stream and go on tiktok lives she stopped that . She's seriously slacking off on her other socials

It's a real shame she doesn't put more effort into her OF page and do few live OF's . She use to do lives after her twitch stream and go on tiktok lives she stopped that . She's seriously slacking off on her other socials
It may not have been worth the effort. I doubt she saw a significant number of people compared to Twitch.

Mind you she used to stream for 4 hours tops on twitch at that time. So she had time to stream on tiktok about going to bed and what not. She streams mostly 2-4hours longer lately so. You should probably try to post on what? 8 Socials she posts on and then come "not counting twitter aka X since shes barely on there". If there was more effort to be put in trust me she'd put it in lol. She barely has time keeping up as it is. With what 6+ animals she has currently of her own. Reason why her regular daily posts on OF and Patreon have dissapeared.

First she goes for 3-4 days gap the last week or two, now she posts pictures everyday. And all the adverstising on her socials with the link to her OF the last couple of days, all the "clips" she is making which are basically only showing her cleavage, she must be pretty desperate for subs.
Although, she had 1k+ likes in the beginning of OF, now she dropped by about the half of it 😅

First she goes for 3-4 days gap the last week or two, now she posts pictures everyday. And all the adverstising on her socials with the link to her OF the last couple of days, all the "clips" she is making which are basically only showing her cleavage, she must be pretty desperate for subs.
Although, she had 1k+ likes in the beginning of OF, now she dropped by about the half of it 😅
Imagine Coca cola making ads. I mean why would they do it if 99% of humans know it already.

Once desperation sets in, clothes start coming off.

Back
Top Bottom