EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

No one can know the future. But doing predications, she can even continue doing twitch and youtube when she would even be married and with kids, but i find that more complicated. Imagine if she get a kid, a newborn. They take 24hrs of the day in the beginning, clearly she wouldn't have patience/time/disposition to just remain 7-8 hours entertaining guys with chattting and playing games on twitch. Also if she gets her animal sanctuary it's something that i would say takes a lot of time. I "stopped" following for example, Pewdiepie for a while now, but since he got married and now specially with the kid, didn't he kinda left a lot of his social media life behind? (Specially cuz he's rich af now, lol). That's just the normal path that things go for most people eventually.
I honestly think if she has kids in the near future. I think she would most likely give up the twitch and YouTube or maybe just do it part time like once or twice a week. Like u said having kids is a 24/7 job. But she knows herself she will want to have kids soon. Once women get into their 30s it's a race against time for having kids for them if its their first kid.

Why would she quit?, obviously she'd take a break but plenty of female streamers have gone on streaming after having a kid, Dexbonus and Haylinic are 2 off the top of my head.
Well she might not want to go back to streaming if she has a kid that's one reason

I honestly think if she has kids in the near future. I think she would most likely give up the twitch and YouTube or maybe just do it part time like once or twice a week. Like u said having kids is a 24/7 job. But she knows herself she will want to have kids soon. Once women get into their 30s it's a race against time for having kids for them if its their first kid.

Women fertility just go seriously down the hill after 35. Which means she still have 6-7 years to think about that stuff. Still if she gets her farm i don't think she will remain too much in social medias anyway. Working on the farm, taking care of her family and still stream average 7 hours 5 days a week? Yeah, don't think so, lol. Even OF i think she will stop it sooner or later, despite being non naked content, i don't think she keep doing it after having a family. But it's funny that we are here making a lot of assumptions and predictions, lol.

Last edited:
I think a few people in here and Beba have no idea how much work an animal sanctuary is. She will quit as soon as she has one, because it is a 24/7 job. The only thing she can do is setting up cameras everywhere and stream while she is working.

I think a few people in here and Beba have no idea how much work an animal sanctuary is. She will quit as soon as she has one, because it is a 24/7 job. The only thing she can do is setting up cameras everywhere and stream while she is working.

I think she does have idea. She worked with animals before. What she might be overlooking is how she thinks she could manage (or even have will to) having a farm or a family and be able to put the same time and effort in streaming for 7 hours, 5 days a week and still doing content for other social medias.

I think she does have idea. She worked with animals before. What she might be overlooking is how she thinks she could manage (or even have will to) having a farm or a family and be able to put the same time and effort in streaming for 7 hours, 5 days a week and still doing content for other social medias.
She will be lucky getting 4 hours of sleep. Family, farm and streaming isn't possible. Sure if she has the money for employees maybe, but than she has a lot more paperwork to do. I don't know how the bureaucracy in Australia works, but in my country it is hell. People underestimate how much work you have to do. Sometimes you don't leave your office for days.

She will be lucky getting 4 hours of sleep. Family, farm and streaming isn't possible. Sure if she has the money for employees maybe, but than she has a lot more paperwork to do. I don't know how the bureaucracy in Australia works, but in my country it is hell. People underestimate how much work you have to do. Sometimes you don't leave your office for days.
The farming/animals would have to be the content, like what Maya Higa does. But yeah it's not easy and she would need revenue streams from something else other than what she is doing now, because she won't have time for it and animals are expensive.

There are very few people in the world that intrigue me, and Hannah is one of those people. Usually if you watch a person stream for a month, you can figure them out and whether you want to stay and watch more or leave. Hannah I still haven't figured out and I found her over a year ago. I don't watch her streams anymore or sub to any of her content, but I see this statement and think back to talking with her through the stream and listening to things she said. I think the animal santuary she had in mind a year ago, isn't what she will end up doing, if she does it at all now. I think she has already made enough money to buy the land and a house in Austrailia to do what she wants. I think she is now milking the OF part, she will never go nude. If subs dry up, she will just shut the page down. I think she makes good money through streaming and if that remains popular, which I don't see why it wouldn't, she can do that for as long as she wants. There are beauiful streamers older than her still pulling good numbers. Like you said, people don't understand what it takes to run an animal rescue. It is 24/7 and very phsyical work, depending on the animals you bring in. WIth her I can see her bringing in of course dogs and cats, but horses as well. Working with horses is hard, my family owned a horse farm for over thirty years and it was work, and they did it as a hobby. If the animal rescue is her actual dream I hope she does that, then she could just vlog her days to remain on social media. If she has kids, I see her leaving social media all together. Kids will take up more time than the animal rescue and be just as hard work. She won't have time for streaming or reactions. I think she's trying to make enough now where she can switch to something else full time, she doesn't want to do both.

Couldn't have said it better
There are very few people in the world that intrigue me, and Hannah is one of those people. Usually if you watch a person stream for a month, you can figure them out and whether you want to stay and watch more or leave. Hannah I still haven't figured out and I found her over a year ago. I don't watch her streams anymore or sub to any of her content, but I see this statement and think back to talking with her through the stream and listening to things she said. I think the animal santuary she had in mind a year ago, isn't what she will end up doing, if she does it at all now. I think she has already made enough money to buy the land and a house in Austrailia to do what she wants. I think she is now milking the OF part, she will never go nude. If subs dry up, she will just shut the page down. I think she makes good money through streaming and if that remains popular, which I don't see why it wouldn't, she can do that for as long as she wants. There are beauiful streamers older than her still pulling good numbers. Like you said, people don't understand what it takes to run an animal rescue. It is 24/7 and very phsyical work, depending on the animals you bring in. WIth her I can see her bringing in of course dogs and cats, but horses as well. Working with horses is hard, my family owned a horse farm for over thirty years and it was work, and they did it as a hobby. If the animal rescue is her actual dream I hope she does that, then she could just vlog her days to remain on social media. If she has kids, I see her leaving social media all together. Kids will take up more time than the animal rescue and be just as hard work. She won't have time for streaming or reactions. I think she's trying to make enough now where she can switch to something else full time, she doesn't want to do both.

I don't think you are wrong, but I do think you are overestimating how much she actually does make. She isn't really that popular be it on twitch or youtube. She does well. With the lack of sponsorships as well which is the main income of react youtubers because YouTube really do be demonetizing stuff fast these days. Though outside of the US advertisements doesn't really pay that much anyway. Even if the viewer is in the states and getting american advertisements, if the streamer isn't, the streamer gets paid as if it's a outside of the US viewer seeing an AD which isn't worth much. Not sure why they do it that way, but that's what they do.
Not sure what numbers she pulls on twitch, can't be more than 1k though right?
Her OF being NN can't be making that much either. The big money is in nude stuff. If she doesn't want to take that step in her career that's fine, but if she does, that's when she's gonna make fuck you money on OF at least for a little while. But you are probably right that she is milking that part. I respect that hussle, while I wouldn't ever in my life give money for NN stuff, some people still do.

I don't think you are wrong, but I do think you are overestimating how much she actually does make. She isn't really that popular be it on twitch or youtube. She does well. With the lack of sponsorships as well which is the main income of react youtubers because YouTube really do be demonetizing stuff fast these days. Though outside of the US advertisements doesn't really pay that much anyway. Even if the viewer is in the states and getting american advertisements, if the streamer isn't, the streamer gets paid as if it's a outside of the US viewer seeing an AD which isn't worth much. Not sure why they do it that way, but that's what they do.
Not sure what numbers she pulls on twitch, can't be more than 1k though right?
Her OF being NN can't be making that much either. The big money is in nude stuff. If she doesn't want to take that step in her career that's fine, but if she does, that's when she's gonna make fuck you money on OF at least for a little while. But you are probably right that she is milking that part. I respect that hussle, while I wouldn't ever in my life give money for NN stuff, some people still do.
Do you mean in twitch or YT?
I think in YT, its based on the users that are viewing the content. If majority of the viewers are from US, no matter where the content creator lives in, they are gonna get paid better.

And regarding her income, even if she only has 500 patreons and 500 OF subs. Total of 1000 people combined on both platform priced at $12. That is still over 140k. I don't know what remains after it gets taxed but her bare minimum 6 figure income is going nowhere.
IMO, she is making over 300k-400k easily.

As long as it does not drop drastically on what she is making she has no need to change anything on the content on any platform. Also lot of these girls get huge secret donations. I don't know if its directly possible to do it on OF or Patreon though. That's where people started allegations of a lot of twitch girls sleeping with their top donors when they find out that somebody has paid total of 40-50k either through all time dono or secret dono and they are captured secretly hanging out with these donors.

Do you mean in twitch or YT?
I think in YT, its based on the users that are viewing the content. If majority of the viewers are from US, no matter where the content creator lives in, they are gonna get paid better.

And regarding her income, even if she only has 500 patreons and 500 OF subs. Total of 1000 people combined on both platform priced at $12. That is still over 140k. I don't know what remains after it gets taxed but her bare minimum 6 figure income is going nowhere.
IMO, she is making over 300k-400k easily.

As long as it does not drop drastically on what she is making she has no need to change anything on the content on any platform. Also lot of these girls get huge secret donations. I don't know if its directly possible to do it on OF or Patreon though. That's where people started allegations of a lot of twitch girls sleeping with their top donors when they find out that somebody has paid total of 40-50k either through all time dono or secret dono and they are captured secretly hanging out with these donors.
Exactly. One website said she's had 25,000 subs on OF, not all at once and not all the time. Just altogether. That's $240,000, taking out OF's cut. She started in December. She leaked photos of herself In Novemeber to see what kind of reception she got, and the reception was good. Now go look at her OF page and look at a single photo from each month that has the highest likes, times that by $12 and take 20% out of it, that's a rough estimate of what she's making on OF. Youtube, she's pulling consistent numbers for a couple of years, it's not Twitch or OF money, but it's still a decent payday. Twitch, like the man said, I saw in one stream she got nearly $5000 in donations. This consider all the subs, the sub donations. Sponsors are a good thing but it's not the only way to make money. Just make solid content and be friendly. I don't know how her Patreon is doing, but she's still doing it so it must being doing well. I talked to a guy from her Stream that is a mod, he said when he first got hooked to her he spent nearly $10,000 on her. I know there was a guy who was in there that was dropping $1000 everytime he was in there.

If she has 1000 subs a month for OF, with what she does on YT, Patreon, and Twitch. She has money to do what she wants. Also, just look at her spending habits, all of her games are gifted to her, she rents and drives a used BMW. Smart. She is only been doing OF for 9 months, there are still several ways she can spice things up without getting naked to keep the subs. Somebody just has to give her hints.

Exactly. One website said she's had 25,000 subs on OF, not all at once and not all the time. Just altogether. That's $240,000, taking out OF's cut. She started in December. She leaked photos of herself In Novemeber to see what kind of reception she got, and the reception was good. Now go look at her OF page and look at a single photo from each month that has the highest likes, times that by $12 and take 20% out of it, that's a rough estimate of what she's making on OF. Youtube, she's pulling consistent numbers for a couple of years, it's not Twitch or OF money, but it's still a decent payday. Twitch, like the man said, I saw in one stream she got nearly $5000 in donations. This consider all the subs, the sub donations. Sponsors are a good thing but it's not the only way to make money. Just make solid content and be friendly. I don't know how her Patreon is doing, but she's still doing it so it must being doing well. I talked to a guy from her Stream that is a mod, he said when he first got hooked to her he spent nearly $10,000 on her. I know there was a guy who was in there that was dropping $1000 everytime he was in there.

If she has 1000 subs a month for OF, with what she does on YT, Patreon, and Twitch. She has money to do what she wants. Also, just look at her spending habits, all of her games are gifted to her, she rents and drives a used BMW. Smart. She is only been doing OF for 9 months, there are still several ways she can spice things up without getting naked to keep the subs. Somebody just has to give her hints.

What you mean? She leaked her own pics? That makes no sense. The first place i saw her old OF pics getting leaked was here from a user, all other websites just re-posted them.

Could you explain this "conspiracy theory" that she leaked anything lol? Tf did you even get that idea from? Why spend so much damn time calculating and estimating her money status anyway. Does that make you feel some way to know if she has 5mil on her account or barely being able to pull the corners together and survive. Who cares what she makes. Spending as much time as some people have spent talking over the same topics over and over even when they know the answers to the questions people ask. She has literally answered all the type of questions you guys have asked on a site she probably doesn't even remember exists. I'm sorry to ruin the fun for all the conspiracy theorist but just move on. Enjoy the content people post here for free and just be done with it. She gets enough coercion and input on doing nude on her OF as it is. Why would talking about that here change anything. Also about keeping subs. Mate. she'd rather quit OF than cross that border to need to spice anything up to keep the subs going Patreon pays out better anyway. I can safely say that half or more of her twitch community was against restarting the OF. lol.

Could you explain this "conspiracy theory" that she leaked anything lol? Tf did you even get that idea from? Why spend so much damn time calculating and estimating her money status anyway. Does that make you feel some way to know if she has 5mil on her account or barely being able to pull the corners together and survive. Who cares what she makes. Spending as much time as some people have spent talking over the same topics over and over even when they know the answers to the questions people ask. She has literally answered all the type of questions you guys have asked on a site she probably doesn't even remember exists. I'm sorry to ruin the fun for all the conspiracy theorist but just move on. Enjoy the content people post here for free and just be done with it. She gets enough coercion and input on doing nude on her OF as it is. Why would talking about that here change anything. Also about keeping subs. Mate. she'd rather quit OF than cross that border to need to spice anything up to keep the subs going Patreon pays out better anyway. I can safely say that half or more of her twitch community was against restarting the OF. lol.

"She has literally answered all the type of questions you guys have asked on a site she probably doesn't even remember exists." You lost me here, lmao. She asnwered this stuff somewhere else? All i know is this questions of going nude, etc., she used to talk on twitch and she always has the stance of not going naked because it's nothing she wanted for herself and even just for pure respect of her parents. And indeed i also heard that her OF comment boxes are full of people doing some sort of pressure for her to go nude and usually she have some people, probably folks of her twitch, defending her about she only needs to do what she wants to do and who doesn't like, just stop subbing and also that she close the comments from time to time probably because she get tired of that stuff and wait until things calm down before re-open again the comments.

But indeed, if wasn't only for a matter of personal reasons why she doesn't want to go nude and that's the red line for her, only if the issue was just money wise, she doesn't have to worry abou that. Her streams usually get 800-900 viewers, if we assume (of course not but it's an close margin) that all those are subbed to her Patreon and OF, which means they are a niche, loyal followers she's doing more than ok money wise. I really believe she started doing OF for the farm, unlike other girls that say that they have that dream and ended up not doing shit even after being swimming on millions due her nude and xxx OF pages, the only problem for her is that if she wants to remain in Australia and if the price of the land is so expensive (i heard 1 million or something) then it means she would mathematically speaking, need to remain in OF for the next 3 or 4 years.

Btw, i also share the same opinion as you, that talking when and why she should/could/may go nude is pointless. She's just one more in a group of girls that do lewds and never went naked...yes there's some exceptions like people always like to put on the comments, but i don't think it will be her case, she seems quite serious and solid in that regard every time that conversation goes on twitch. I understand that people's monkey brains are always searching for more and more pleasure, more and more "i want the next level, this doesn't suffice anymore", that's why people get so focused and a bit "too much" into this stuff and would only calm down if she went nude, and after nude, they would want her to do porn, etc. That's why we have one of the most known girls that pretty much became a porn star, like Amou and her thread here has hundreds of discussion pages, because people until this very day hope her to go further than just pretend doing sex with fake dicks (dildos) and actually show her pussy as well.

I usually only lurk here, but now i am really curious. She leaked her own old OF pictures? Is that only a theory or facts from somewhere (or someone)?
I guess you are not going to tell publicly, but i am really interested who that mod is. I mean, there aren't a lot of mods who spent that much, so i can assume who it is but still. Also interesting to see that mods talk to people who aren't a part of the 'community' anymore. Btw, why did you left? If it's ok with you to tell.

About the money, she said almost all her YouTube income goes to her editor. On some sites i figured a number of about 3,000 - 7,000 US dollar a month from twitch, ONLY from subs + the donos and bits. All the other sites are just assumptions, cant really tell a real number. But the high count on her pics is about 950, never over 1000 likes on a single picture. So i guess she must make at least 120k from OF a year, and no idea about her patreon.

I usually only lurk here, but now i am really curious. She leaked her own old OF pictures? Is that only a theory or facts from somewhere (or someone)?
I guess you are not going to tell publicly, but i am really interested who that mod is. I mean, there aren't a lot of mods who spent that much, so i can assume who it is but still. Also interesting to see that mods talk to people who aren't a part of the 'community' anymore. Btw, why did you left? If it's ok with you to tell.

About the money, she said almost all her YouTube income goes to her editor. On some sites i figured a number of about 3,000 - 7,000 US dollar a month from twitch, ONLY from subs + the donos and bits. All the other sites are just assumptions, cant really tell a real number. But the high count on her pics is about 950, never over 1000 likes on a single picture. So i guess she must make at least 120k from OF a year, and no idea about her patreon.

Like i said, not really important to know the details of her income. If we attain to the example that if heir 800-900 usual viewers are 90% of them subbed to both patreon and OF, she does pulling out of my ass, 300k-400k which mean she does more money than the average person. But for farm purposes, then she will need to remain on OF for more 3-4 years because not only if the place costs 1M, i would say she would need another million to cover costs with animals, infrastructures, employees, etc.

Made up his own theory lol.

Back
Top Bottom