Simp Chat Barbara Dunkelman - Discussion Thread

XLFakes

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 9, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This is my big critique of her sets. I don't really care if she considers this spicy or just how much butt, boob, feet or whatever floats your boat she shows, in the end it is basically paid insta. We cant expect any real nudity. However, if the potography is so bad that half of her body is not even in focus or a second person like Arryn becomes a background feature it is just painful. Also really disrespectfull to Arryn to just put her blurry in the background. Feels like someone with literally zero photography experience takes the photos and does the edits.

Black-Lodge

Diamond Tier
Mar 15, 2022
Maybe im simping too hard. But i thought this set was really solid. And I think her mostly bending over to show her ass is a pretty big step for her. The out of focus thing does kinda suck tho

Reactions: Kakin

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's a decent set absolutely. I think she could have perhaps worded the description a little differently, as it's definitely not the spiciest set she's ever released. However it does show bending over bare ass, which is new! So i'm happy with that.

Let's see what she posts in the next few sets and see how she describes them. For now though Barb, JUST POST A FUCKING CANDID SET!!
Last one was March!!! which I just cannot understand.

StoneCut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
For those of you agreeing that this is a spicy set, I'll agree to a certain extent.
It's kinda spicy....for Barb. But it's not exactly revolutionary for her either.

The spicy? It's that she's bent over, otherwise she's already published "spicier" content back in April of 2022.
Anyone remember these?

The full on ass shot while she does her Mona Lisa smile into the mirror?
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Or the ass and hand-bra set from another hotel?

Or that weird blue lit set (here are the de-colorized pics) with her dumpy hanging out?

Hey, if you like the set, then great. You do you, Bo Bo.
But just go into this with your eyes open as to the product that Barb is putting out there.

prittstick

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
Good set but this "bending over is a big step for her" stuff is utter nonsense. You simps need to stop pretending Barbara needs to overcome some inner moral anguish every time she decides to show a bit of skin. Or maybe the sets this year have been so ass that you've all forgotten what her ass looks like

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Essentially it looks a bit like she's figuring out the 'OF game' now. Blue ballin', posting over the top descriptions, 'pricing for spice'. Make money.

If the next few sets are the same bullshit I would hope she gets a big drop is sales.

Reactions: taylorswifty

Icon97

Superfan
Jun 25, 2022
Lol I cant tell if shes a fan of just giving off the illusion that shes showing bare ass with pics like those or if she regrets those candids. She dropped 2 back to back thong sets with those hotel candids and since then she hasnt wore any and when she does she either covers half or all of her ass up. Either way theres not much more room for her to go without just going straight full nude besides maybe some more lewd poses since we already know nude is never happening. Still more than I ever thought she would show when she advertised a sfw account so I dont know why people are so pressed.

Reactions: lordbipbop