Simp Chat ASMR Puffin - Discussion Thread

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She should just quit already and find a real job if she can't handle this line of work. She'll see what real depression and anxiety is like. Or just stick to making actual asmr youtube videos consistently. Its really not that hard when she is that pretty.

Reactions: thunfremlinc

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I wasn't paying close attention that initial year in 2021 outside the content but I don't remember her bringing up these issues or at least posting videos about them to the extent she does now.

When you realize what videos were from that year, it's almost like a different person who understood what OnlyFans is much better than Puffin now. It felt like she was really getting that horniness out on camera.

willlienellson

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 25, 2022
Her update was hilarious.

"People are passing my boundaries in messages".
That's hard not to do when your boundaries are constantly moving backward on a daily basis.

I literally had a back and forth conversation with this woman three years ago about doing ass-eating videos for her asmr onlyfans, simulated both giving and receiving and she said she likes ass play irl and would probably do it in the future.

Now I bet people are like, "Could you maybe please consider possibly showing me a nipple for my $30" or whatever and she's all offended.

tombaldwin99

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I thought the mention of 1000s of people messaging her was interesting when you think that means that many subs to her. Maybe this was an exaggeration as I was doing other things while listening to the video. But I could see how that would be overwhelming from a messaging standpoint and get the idea of tipping to message to keep the volume down. I can't imagine there are that many that want to chat more than they want more content though.

Reactions: IncogBCA

crimsonsplinter

Diamond Tier
Oct 31, 2022
So many creators seem to always have issues with Dm's. Saying she is moving to only looking at tipped ones means that more people will tip now. So more money. If they actually had a problem with DM's they could oh I don't know...turn them off? Or turn off tips? Protect your boundaries with this one simple step. But she won't because its an easy way to get money and now its even easier that she has said she will only look at tipped messages

I don't doubt that their is some crazy shit in her DM's but it is all to convenient a scapegoat to not put out content and blame DM's while still making money with said DM's

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't really listen to her Q&As and such so I'm wondering if she's ever stated why she kind of scaled back on the nudity and more overt stuff? The early days of her OF felt like she was much more into the sexual aspect and that's just stopped the last 2 years.

The actual content she makes is mainly touched up pictures from her home and slightly lewder YouTube videos. That is such an easy job even with mental issues when you see how basic the content is. Her YouTube subscribers are actually better off because they're not paying to see videos about why she's not consistently making content.

willlienellson

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 25, 2022
In the same message where she said she was going to only answer DMs from tippers....she also said she hasn't replied in months to people who messaged with tips. So yeah, good luck with that. Tip big fellas and maybe she'll reply to you explaining why no content is coming. lol

Reactions: Orange8920

tyranius

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 22, 2022
Tell me guys, is this girl not losing subs? She dialed back on the nudity completely and the only content is her talking about her life issues while making bank and having one of the easiest jobs in the world. Surely people are wising up that they're getting scammed?

funco

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
i really like her so a 15$ sub is no big deal. as long as she makes two sexy hq asmr videos a month, i'm good. i wasn't here for her shoving dildos in her holes on camera in the first place.

i just clicked through most of her wall videos (which is most of her content anyway) and it hasn't drastically changed. it's all just barely lewd stuff. she just stopped making PPVs.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think people like me are disappointed that a woman with a ridiculous body just doesn't show it much in videos or makes the same type of content she initially did where the boobs showed up more and there was a tease of explicitness. She could do the ASMR videos but it's not hard to do PPV content every once and a while that lives up to what she was initially doing.

It's a real blue ball when you see more of her in the many pics than in the videos where she usually hides her face and takes a close-up view. I don't think anyone is hating on you for subscribing, especially if you're getting value from it. If you were there in 2021 when she first started there's definitely been less enthusiasm on her part since coupled with constant absences and mental health updates.

jonaahhhhhh

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
This is the part that always blows my mind about these girls.

Aftyn is the best example, I think, since she was making six figures a year from Patreon, enough that she bought a house after a few years and her mortgage company was like "uhh, what do you do for a living again..?" But she got that resolved and had her house and her job earning more than a doctor by making four 10 minute videos per month (which, if we're being generous with the time it took to plan/film/edit/upload each of them, is like one day's work per month) and she couldn't keep it up. How many six month to a year breaks with zero communication did she take before giving it up entirely?

Once you reach that level of success with it, being an ASMR girl has got to be among the easiest well-paying jobs on the planet. How little fucking worth ethic or self-respect do you have to have not to be able to keep up with it?

And Puffin, with her constant spiel about her poor mental health and whatever else that makes it impossible to make a ten minute ear eating video with her tits out... Fucking hell, bros...