MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread | Page 16 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

Dkmnt

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I definitively wouldn’t say mentally ill either. That’s a bit too far.
I don’t think it’s anything more than simply extreme prejudice, privilege and really just being spoiled beyond belief.

She partly recognizes that and feels bad for it hence the desperation to try saving animals and doing ‘good’ for the world

For a long while now I’ve come to the conclusion that sex probably isn’t that great with her outside of her looking good.
Obviously I’d still love to pound those fat cheeks but I’m not seeing her being great outside of her sexy appearance.

I think all of us started with a bit of a crush on her. I think to me it boils down to her being that cute, very pretty, back then very dark skinned girl, studying abroad, doing her own thing, being independent and being good at calming you down, in the beginning.
Now, you get the impression she can’t do anything on her own anymore, she’s a complete toddler, can’t cook, can’t dress herself apparently, can’t handle criticism or any change very well.
Just not a well adjusted and mature person.

TLDR imo; early Glow, appearance and seemingly character very attractive
Current day Glow, still very pretty but character questionable, immature and kinda annoying

sbecity

Fan
Oct 11, 2022
100% agree bro. She's not that perfect girl she portrays herself to be in her videos. Shes talked about having anger issues, being impatient and alot to handle etc... She's still into the drag queen shit, it's her latest like on twitter. In that cooking video on her second channel, shes so high strung and honestly annoying af. So you are definitely right that shes not who you think she was. She also admitted to doing weird shit like driving around on halloween and handing out candy from her car. If I had a girl, I would not let her do that, its so fucking weird. So yeah her fiance for sure is a yes man putting up with that bs. And facts the driving the car phobia is so immature. Like wtf.

Also this friday, she def didn't have a video ready, so that why she didn't give us an update. She's probably embarrassed to say she didn't film one.

Edit: Just watch 'ASMR Glow's Cooking Disaster: Episode 2' on her Shaz channel to see how different she is from her asmr persona. Shits WILD

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmrlover4557

Dkmnt

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 28, 2022
I honestly don’t think she is feeling embarrassed about not having a video.
She didn’t publicly mention it yet this year but it’s pretty common knowledge that January is a dead month for YouTubers and all media tbh.
Gibi, Glow, many have previously mentioned that regardless of what they do the views aren’t up there so they often resign to taking a break that month.
Obviously it would still be great to communicate that more publicly but hey, that’s really a lot to ask isn’t it /s

I wouldn’t want my enemy to watch her cooking videos. The risk of dying of cringe is too high

I don’t have a particular example of her rn for not taking criticism well but it’s basically what you said, her Twitter and ramble videos have her stance on other people’s input in them.
The general gist of it is nobody understands how difficult it is for her as a woman, a YouTuber and any criticism is just men not understanding that. (I’m not trying to make this about gender, she is doing that usually, unfortunately)

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

sbecity

Fan
Oct 11, 2022
Fr haha the cringe is so bad that I have to pause the cooking vid every minute and listen to some rap music to counteract it lol. From watching the cooking video it's pretty obvious that Alex is a beta male. If I had a girl and she acted like that, I would tell her to cut it out and chill. I def wouldn't film her doing it and post it online. My guess is bro is on a strick diet of soylent so thats why he doesn't have the balls to correct her.

I just found some examples of her not handling criticism well on her "ASMR Week in the South of France With Glow!" video.

@fruhlingsfrisch6205: I hate how chaotic this is. Still the confused little girl manierism.
@asmrglow: Just say you hate people and move on

also

@brianwilson8198: That mask...outside too. 🤢
@asmrglow: Mind you own biz

Idk thats all I got, her comment sections are filled with brain dead yes men.

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Geez, I just re watched it, this time with the audio on. I couldn't get past a minute before I had to shut that shit off. She starts off the video being really annoying. She's really trying hard to be like those obnoxious, giddy, hyperactive Korean girls she idolizes so much.

Her and that fucking Yuggie_TV chick would make great friends. They both put out this annoying, loud, obnoxious look at me look at me type energy but at least Yuggie is actually an annoying Korean girl. And yeah she is totally different than her ASMR persona.

I'm just so confused. Maybe she acts that way to seem cool to her audience? I just want to refuse to believe that's the real her. The way she acted in the video makes her look even more socially awkward, and at times the way she talks sounds like cotton balls in her mouth or like Sid from Ice age, its like she's a child or has autism or something.

I mean she was always socially awkward and shy but it seemed innocent. But ever since she got with the simp she's been acting really fucking awkward and outlandish. Not sure if its her trying to show out in front of him or what?

Funny how she asks the simp to zoom in and then says not just on my boobs lmao, like what fucking boobs? You ain't got none and the bit that's their is covered up like a mummy. I'm starting to think all the travel vlog stuff where her cuck bf tries to get ass shots but pans back up real quick when she catches on is because he's scared of her. She'd probably the type to cut his balls off in the middle of the night lmao.

Last edited:

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Now you guys got me curious to check out this cooking video of hers so that I can assess for myself just how different she is from her ASMR persona. Funny cause I don't consider myself the biggest Glow fan so I don't really know much how she's like outside of her ASMR videos other than her thinking she can dance and act. She's a cutie for sure. She looks like Katana from Mortal Kombat in her new PFP. So I'm guessing it is going to destroy my "perfect girl" expectations from seeing her in photos and her asmr videos/live streams. Hope my viewpoint of her being this hot chick with nice curves and big ass doesn't get completely shattered by this cooking video :KEKWlaugh:

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023

The pain starts as soon as you click on it so be warned! I suggest some bleach on the rocks or your favorite alcoholic beverage to be ready on standby for when your done.

Check out @3:00 for her and her non existent boobs that she thinks seem to be there and her acting childish and sounding like Neil from family guy lol

Last edited:

Gombin

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 30, 2022
Guess i finished late, but i also joined the viewing party and damn, it is indeed far worse than expected. Brought me right back to the first two seasons of The Office.
Credit where credit is due, she perfectly brought up the worst of White Girl and Korean Variety Show into a single experience. The cutesy pretending to be dumb and stereotypical stocked laugh overreacting, it's all there.
That said i am almost uncertain how much is pretend play here, the lack of chopping skills and inability to deal with simple stock instructions makes me question if she actually just never stepped into a kitchen, which seems ironic given the caliber of kitchen she's filming in.
Bonus: Trying a french recipe in french, because that's always the right thing to do if you don't know any Sauce Mere to begin with..

Last edited:

Dkmnt

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 28, 2022
We’ve talked about it in this forum before. Glow is the type of girl that’s uncomfortable with being attractive and hot.
Yeah it sounds weird and it is.

She sees herself as an intellectual person and modern women taught her that being sexy and feminine and appealing to men and people in general is bad.
They couldn’t tell you why exactly but they just know, being sexy, feminine, wanting kids and a long lasting relationship is not what a modern woman should desire.

Unfortunately for her Glow is clearly from a very conservative family and full on Disney shill. So she can’t not marry and also eventually have a family. All her twenties now she’s slowly trying to get to the point where she can have that and not feel like a traitor to all independent women out there.
The struggle is real you guys

And obviously as you all know the worst crime you can do as a woman now is appear desirable to men. shudders
So she tries to avoid that and acts quirky and makes silly, ugly faces cause she’s totally not that pretty you guys and isn’t she relatable omg she can’t even cook haha she’s so not like other girls you know.
No she can’t do OF guys her body is so weird, she doesn’t understand why anyone would find her attractive hahahaha

(Yes obviously she’s a massive hypocrite who is still banking on her good looks especially appealing to men big time with all her thumbnails, clickbait titles and videos. But there’s never been a thot that isn’t ready to throw her beliefs out the window for money)

TLDR; Glow is acting quirky and is almost proud that she can’t cook because it makes her less desirable as a woman and more relatable, because being a hot girl is traitorous to the sisterhood of independent femininity.

PS: again, not me going for the whole gender debate, don't want to steer that up here, not my belief but hers unfortunately
Glow is what happens when a conservative hot girl thinks she is too smart and too good to just be a hot girl on the internet.

If she did an OF she would insist! on putting her university credentials on a wall behind her so people could see how smuuaart she is and not just a hot ass

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
This
I would too if i made my millions off my looks

No
I am glad someone else sees it too. I knew I wasn't completely crazy. She is not all there mentally and emotionally. She might actually be a psychopath :monkaW: but honestly that is kind of hot. I nice crazy girl who is madly in love with you :cumsby:. Too bad she is no fun and I doubt she is any fun in bed either.
100% this :SadgeCry:
Another great example of how unhinged Glow is.

yea, she insta blocks you :peepoGiggles:

:cumsby:

sorry for wall of text

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Okay well I've watched 6 minutes of this and I don't think I'm going to waste my time watching a 30 minute cooking show with her making cringey facial expressions and acting like one of these annoying youtubers. Cringey shit to watch.

Just as I noticed when she whispers/soft speaks, in her normal voice she has a strong profound french accent. I know she is born in Israel from what her Wikifeet profile says but it seems like she was definitely raised in France the majority of her life. Though I remember her saying in a live stream that she has morrocan ancestry and middle eastern ancestry (forgot which country) but you can see from looking closely at her she does have like that Iraq/Iran type of look.

Anyway's I don't think I can stomach this whole video at the moment but I probably might come back to watch a bit more later if my can handle this shit. I feel like my image of the "perfect girl" she had is slowly being faded away the more I watch how ridiculous she acts here and her normal voice. Gosh I always feel like "deceived" or "manipulated" somehow whenever I discover the normal natural voice of these asmr girls is revealed :PepeWhy:

Dkmnt

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 28, 2022
Friday Video Update: “needed to recharge my battery…whatever maybe they’ll forget about me”
She clearly takes her channel and job seriously.

The dissonance of accepting people’s praise and appreciation for her videos in the same stream she’s going …whatever
Wow, I guess you can only hope nobody ever could really need one of her new videos learning for a big test or for mental health reasons.
You gotta understand, she’s just too burned out.

Obviously no mention about not communicating the lack of video, just a quick half apology in between rambling about how much money she’s spending this year on her wedding, her book, expensive audio book and, hold onto your butts now, an animated trailer for her book she commissioned that’s apparently (very believably) VERY expensive as well.

She says self publishing isn’t easy. I find that kinda funny because sure it isn’t easy. But it’s also borderline impossible for people without the necessary funds.
Those people to some degree simply have to write good enough so a publisher accepts their book.
Of course girly doesn’t need to worry about that.
Much more fun chatting with the artist drawing her book cover than spend time on annoying stuff like financial management and all that peasant nonsense.

Dkmnt

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 28, 2022
Her book is about a self insert of her self.
Basically an edgy version of herself.
Dark elf magician assassin with questionable morals banding together with a few equally ‘bad guys’ having to save something or someone against their will, which will reveal their still good heart somewhere in all the badness.
Very dark and moody and only dry humor.
The end will be something about having saved the day but spoiler twist, there’s actually a greater evil still afoot and that’s what her following book(s) will be about.

Yes she’s getting married this year. Another spoiler, she’s gonna decide she does want kids this year too.

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Sorry guys I couldn't really watch through that. I had to jump to jump to jump to advance parts and each time only watch for a few seconds. I cannot stand her fiancee's voice. Dude sounds like a fucking hipster ass beta male piece of crap that needs to get his ass whipped. Glow making obnoxious sounds. Her sneezing sound sounds like a fucking small alien from a Looney Tunes cartoon. And she's just a moron who can't even find boiled water. Sorry but those quirky type cringe youtubers are not my type.

After reading how she''s saying "Whatever" when talking about her viewers I am starting to see Glow as not this nice perfect girl I had drummed up in my head. Add to that she is one of these ASMR girls who hates being told she's sexy and has feminist views.

I'm starting to realize something. It's crazy how we see ASMR girls like Maddy, Maimy, Orenda, Puffin, Amy Starr, Gina Carla, etc. They are the ones who pull out the spicy NSFW content and have Onlyfans pages and whatnot and we see them as not as wholesome as the Glow, Gibi, Tiptoe, Darling types of the ASMR world. But I've noticed the NSFW girls are actually the ones who are more mature, level-headed, reasonable, and nicest asmrtist that don't put down their viewers or disappoint them with their content. Meanwhile, the wholesome SFW types like Gibi, Glow, Tiptoe, Darling, whoever else are the rude, obnoxious, feminist types who don't like being told they are beautiful and sexy. And oddly cover up their assests like their feet, ass, legs, and behave like immature kids when trying to handle criticism. Wether it's their asmr or lack thereof, their bodies, they get easily "Triggered" (like Tiptoe on twitter) and lash out.

This goes back to the old saying of looks can be deceiving. When you think the NSFW content creators should be the bad ones because of the content they do, they are actually the nicest girls around and the SFW wholesome ones who portrayed themselves as kind wholesome sweet people are actually the bad ones.

What a backwards way of how things go, huh.

Think about that for a moment before jumping to conclusions that these wholesome asmr girls like Glow are sweet and kind people irl or online.

Pause and think about that.

sbecity

Fan
Oct 11, 2022
Just watched her Sunday stream and it's literally all dudes. Every single donation is from a guy, there's not one girl who donated. It makes me wonder if part of her is uncomfortable that her audience is just horny simps. Maybe thats why some of her videos have hair play so she can convince herself that her content isn't for dudes.

Also none of yall better be donating in her streams, that shit is insane. She's talking about her wedding and dudes are still donating like damn these better be some simps bio engineered by the military. No way these are real people.