• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

BigusDicus

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
uhmmmmm, I tried :SadgeCry: it's Kinda complicated and without many resources you kinda just have to throw shit until it sticks.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I imagine if you load this bitch up with max samples, you could probably get something very decent. But these are just some attempts and they kinda get there but definitely not convincing at all atm. Its going to take a lot more samples and tampering with the settings.

BigusDicus

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yeah yours is superb, the complications with Sharon is her accent. When she speaks regularly she is extremely french, but her whispered voice is very subtle. The ai only sometimes whispers depending on the stability and the french accent is the same, so most the time its her whispered voice spoken in a regular tone which is incorrect. Ive only got 5000 words left on my quota and this is the best ive gotten so far...

Not to mention because of the low stability needed to pull something this close of, each revelation can sound completely different, thus it burns through the allotted word quota and ive barely used it. If I had more time to cycle through this I think you can achieve something really good, with more precise samples and fine tuned settings.

BigusDicus

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
yeah I got a resubscription with an extra email, though the generator does not recognise the context, ignores all """ and proceeds to say she whispered instead of well, yknow whispering.

EDIT:

This is an okay attempt, it really comes down to the samples added, I used less samples for this one and concentrated it onto 2 single videos, it turned out as well as you can expect with such a small sample size. I'm probably done with this now until some more documentation comes out since it feels like random chance to get something worth while for me atleast. Maybe someone smarter/committed can take a shot.

Last edited:

thotsbetax

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Maimy: