• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

Aphrodite

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
alice-delish-nude-3.md.png

and here are some of Alice Delish, stable diffusion

thotsbetax

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Getting Better. For now, focusing on quantity. More Maimy.

Jessu12

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022

Aphrodite

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thanks for the compliment - I'll share what I've learned so far, although I'm still unraveling the mysteries of SD myself 🙂

First, if you don't already have everything setup for Stable Diffusion, this guide makes it easy;

Next, you'll want a model that's decent at generating nudes, this is the one I use;

You also need the VAE, put it in your vae folder and select it in the SD settings tab;

The next thing you'll need is a base photo, generally if the mark is almost nude (eg. with pasties or hearts covering nipples), or wearing a bikini etc, then that will make it much easier. Nudifying fully clothed people is also possible but takes more effort, and it's harder to maintain their original body shape.

This step is optional but it will help if the person is in the top half of the photo or something like that and you don't want the auto-crop to cut their head off or stretch them; crop/modify the image in paint so that it's square, eg. 1000x1000.

Drag it into the inpaint/img2img tab in SD, regenerate it using crop & resize with zero denoising strength, and then send the result to 'inpaint'. This gives you the photo back in 512x512 which will be our base, as 512x512 is what SD is best at working with. You can upscale your final result to a larger resolution afterwards if you desire ('Extras' tab).

Next, in the inpaint tab, paint over the parts that we're nudifying. Ideally, this is as little area as possible. Then, you'll want a denoising scale of around 0.25-0.6, so as not to lose too much of their original body shape (the lower you can get away with, the better). It might take a few rounds of generation, but once you get something "closer" to good, click send to inpaint again, and use that result as your base. It may take a few iterations, especially if they were fully clothed to begin with.

Here are the settings I used for this example, now that she's nude we can take this result as the base and keep generating (at a much lower denoising strength + with a larger inpaint area) until it reaches an acceptable quality.

I find settings are a bit of a dark art - there's no single best answer for any scenario, and sometimes you just get lucky. The setting that I find you want to experiment with the most here is denoising strength and secondly CFG scale.

Denoising strength;
Defines how much the inpainted area should change. A lower denoising strength and several iterations of sending the result to inpaint is far better than trying to nudify in a single go with high denoising strength. Symptoms of too high denoising is a mangled/misfitting body.

CFG scale;
The power factor of your prompt. I usually follow the pattern of lowering denoising = raising CFG. Try to stay below 15 CFG, otherwise it becomes a "too much of a good thing" situation. Around 7 is fine if you don't want to experiment with settings much.

For each iteration I usually generate in batches of 3 until I find it's giving half decent results most of the time, and then try my luck doing a big 5x8 to pick a new base for the next iteration. When you have a good end result, try generating a few more batches with very low denoising strength (~20-25), and you'll find your "perfect" image.

Another misc tip, if you're finding it difficult to remove their clothes without butchering the photo, you can try preprocessing it a little in paint by eyedropping their skin color onto the target nude region. I find this greatly assists in directing the AI and reduces total iterations from clothed -> nude. Example, getting Gibi's shirt open;

Good luck, I'm interested to see your results, and any other findings you guys have!

Last edited:

thotsbetax

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The fakes using Aphrodite guide turned out so much better and easier.
I will be doing only Maimy fakes, if there's another thread better suited, please inform me.

Using old method:
05376-1447655223-Naked-woman-squatting-slim-closed-clean-pussy-tiny-clit-huge-areolas-shaved-peek-of-ass-checks.md.png

Using new method: