EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat AsianSnowBunny | asiansnobnny Discussion Thread

3rd video is here on the main thread. ALSO

We have her getting dicked down by MrThiccBBC again for a 4th time. Looks like they had their 3rd night together already.

3rd video is here on the main thread. ALSO

We have her getting dicked down by MrThiccBBC again for a 4th time. Looks like they had their 3rd night together already.

Looks like no cuck this time. Wonder what happened

Gotta echo opinions in the thread that this is one hell of a hot upcoming QOS, this is one to watch. Love to see an Asian girl who is so enthusiastic about BBC. I hope the cuck is still in the picture because he's getting some good angles lol
all he's good for lol

He ruined it when he joined in. You could even tell she was not as into it LMAO

all he's good for lol

He ruined it when he joined in. You could even tell she was not as into it LMAO
She is megacucking him. It looked like an attempted DP in that second video and he was too limp to slide in lol

She did say they were both happy with how it went, but this guy is doomed to run the camera, clean up creampies, and be a caged cuck. There's still a chance for him to live the cuck dream if he sticks around because his girl is GONE lol.

Last edited:
She is megacucking him. It looked like an attempted DP in that second video and he was too limp to slide in lol

She did say they were both happy with how it went, but this guy is doomed to run the camera, clean up creampies, and be a caged cuck. There's still a chance for him to live the cuck dream if he sticks around because his girl is GONE lol.

oh she's GONE for good. Really no going back after this. Especially after begging for "black babies" in the FIRST video with the creampie

My guess is that BF is going to realize how into each other they are and try to pull back. She's going to refuse if not already.

One of the most pathetic cucks i've ever seen and she's just started hahaha

oh she's GONE for good. Really no going back after this. Especially after begging for "black babies" in the FIRST video with the creampie

My guess is that BF is going to realize how into each other they are and try to pull back. She's going to refuse if not already.

you speak my thoughts. also that 3rd videoplenty of times shes signalled to her bull to spit in her mouth, but the bull didnt realise he was too focused into fucking, i cant blame him those sugar walls must be good but to see how lust crazed she was by opening her mouth and tongue out at periods for him to spit in her ...damn. Yeah she is GONE. a matter of days, perhaps her cuck is rich and shes waiting to save enough money and for this OF to become profitable before she leaves. I estimate by JANUARY2025, shes gone.

This is for sure a matter of time. I have no idea if this guy was expecting to be a stag but the writing is on the wall. That's good because she seems like she is the type who thrives with hardcore cuckolding like neversatisfiedxo or something.

The cuck should stick around. I for one embrace him being relegated to the cage lmfao it will only make her content better. Not like he can do any better.

you speak my thoughts. also that 3rd videoplenty of times shes signalled to her bull to spit in her mouth, but the bull didnt realise he was too focused into fucking, i cant blame him those sugar walls must be good but to see how lust crazed she was by opening her mouth and tongue out at periods for him to spit in her ...damn. Yeah she is GONE. a matter of days, perhaps her cuck is rich and shes waiting to save enough money and for this OF to become profitable before she leaves. I estimate by JANUARY2025, shes gone.
He licks and kisses her tongue which is hot but yeah she wants him to spit in her mouth so bad. She's 100% a gen z anime degenerate lol ahegao face is so popular

At what point does she ask for black babies? I've seen that mentioned a few times and I just can't find when she says that unless I'm slow or something.

Because the cuck wasn't there.

She clearly got turned off when he joined in lol
Vid #3 is a sure sign the demotion to cameraman happened already lol.

The guy jumped into action the second mrthicc started busting in his girl's mouth, and I can't remember the last time I saw a girl this enthusiastic about swallowing a load. Goes without saying that it's over forever the second a BBC cums in your girl but I don't think I've ever seen it *this* over lmao

She looks like a (future) great alternative to Asianbbcluvr , who’s sadly inconsistent and doesn’t really care about filming and posting content

I wanna see if she can do better than this kind of horniness towards BBC
the best thing about asianbbcluvr is how much of an anal slut she is. i don’t think asiansnobnny can approach her until she achieves that level of anal play

Back
Top Bottom