EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat AsianSnowBunny | asiansnobnny Discussion Thread

When she lets the bull fuck her ass that’s when she’s completely far gone. In addition; a next step further if/when she lets 2 or more bulls fuck her in every hole that’s when she’s a certified QOS hotwife imo.
She just started and shooted with one bull. We will see what happens next. I'm curious if she can take Brickzilla or Anton Harden

She is not a QOS yet.It is in my opinion aspiring to that. QOS actually care a lot about everything and in the videos themselves you see more intensity of them giving themselves in the videos. Although she is very good at videos, she is one who is discovering a black man now, and will still learn a lot about being QOS. For me, it's more like a hotwife.

This is it. It’s a famine for men in regard to pussy. Men will take what they can get and tolerate it if they have at least a regular stream of pussy
yep a lot of these dudes are screwed. they not even getting regular pussy, just look at r/deadbedrooms
Or we could all just leave women behind for 3rd world country women. They appreciate things better.

3rd world country women are the same if not worse. Sure they cook and clean but they cheat just as much if not more, they are broke, they're very manipulative and abusive. U would be surprised at the amount of dudes that go to these countries especially in Asia and South America and get beat on by their wives or threatened with immigration police.

Also u gotta live in some 3rd world country.

yep a lot of these dudes are screwed. they not even getting regular pussy, just look at r/deadbedrooms

3rd world country women are the same if not worse. Sure they cook and clean but they cheat just as much if not more, they are broke, they're very manipulative and abusive. U would be surprised at the amount of dudes that go to these countries especially in Asia and South America and get beat on by their wives or threatened with immigration police.

Also u gotta live in some 3rd world country.

Sounds like men need to look inwards if they're dealing with 3rd world women like that lol

Never had those problems and I have quite the international resume.

É da mesma noite do primeiro vídeo, então ela pode estar cansada pra caramba. Espero que vejamos a mesma energia de puta louca nos próximos.

Ela também disse que quer muito conhecer outros BBCs e que provavelmente será estritamente BBC.

It's from the same night as the first video so she might be tired as hell. Hopefully we see the same crazy whore energy in the next ones.

Also she said she 100% wants to meet other BBC and she'll probably be strictly BBC.
She will certainly meet new black guys, however, in my opinion, it could take a while. The best thing is to keep an eye on this.

Quando o corno está transando demais pra mim é compartilhamento, não corno
CI agree. In one of the videos (I don't know the order of the first and second) the boyfriend also has sex with her. In other words, he wants to share his girlfriend and the cuckold usually just records it or keeps masturbating or keeps his cage watching. I know some people who tell me a lot about life as a cuckold and this guy certainly wants to share it.

Back
Top Bottom