EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat AsianSnowBunny | asiansnobnny Discussion Thread

I’ve always maintained girls who look like a McDonald’s cheeseburger; pretty dirty, cheap, quick fun are always the best fuck
I can add that chubby girls are also very fiery. And they always give their best, how many times have I not picked some up and in many ways they ended up beating me.
I've been with Japanese and Chinese women (few Chinese women) And I say, she loves to bounce on a black dick, but when it comes to ugly and pretty girls, chubby girls also put on a show.

I am sorry but this has to be cope tbh. Even the fact you're having sex with a woman you consider attractive will improve and make the sex feel better mentally compared to some ugly fat girl. Also most girls nowadays throw it back, suck dick and get on top...like i am sorry a fat girl or ugly one is not providing a better sex experience. Now full disclaimer i never fucked a chick that i considered ugly and the closest one to fat chick tend to be athletic thick girls think like softball or volley player types.

Back
Top Bottom