EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat asianmochi / skinny_mochi / lucy mochi Discussion Thread

Did she have a tattoo on her right thigh - some of the old videos I found has a tattoo on her right thigh, which isn't there ni the newer videos. Just wondering if she had it removed or the videos got mixed up since the old ones are with a mask on?

Did she have a tattoo on her right thigh - some of the old videos I found has a tattoo on her right thigh, which isn't there ni the newer videos. Just wondering if she had it removed or the videos got mixed up since the old ones are with a mask on?
I don't recall thigh tattoos in any of her vids, including really early ones with a mask. Any links to the vids you're thinking of?

I don't recall thigh tattoos in any of her vids, including really early ones with a mask. Any links to the vids you're thinking of?
This is the problem with having videos from so many sources, I have a couple clearly watermarked onlyfans.com/asianmochi with the thigh tattoo (could be temporary for all I know tbh) but no actual way of proving.

I will try and upload the vid or failing that a screenshot as soon as I can!

Back
Top Bottom