EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat asianmochi / skinny_mochi / lucy mochi Discussion Thread

On OnlyFans Im getting spammed with all of her new PPVs and lots of them look very interesting but it seems like people lost interest in her because almost nothing new gets leaked anymore. Kinda sad to be honest.

On OnlyFans Im getting spammed with all of her new PPVs and lots of them look very interesting but it seems like people lost interest in her because almost nothing new gets leaked anymore. Kinda sad to be honest.
Personally I just don't like the agency spam vibe her account has become. But also it's because she hiked prices up a lot from the past. Her explicit videos are still pretty good tho. I personally prefer her solo vids since I feel she's more expressive in them.

Has anybody had her GF Experience

I won it off the pattys emote game (wanted the custom damnit) and am wondering if it's actually good.
It's alright tbh, she sends a mix of vids, pics, and audio notes throughout the day. I think recently she gives a free sexting session at the end of the day. Btw I think those emoji games are rigged anyways since I tested a different emoji on a different account and got the same reward anyways

It's alright tbh, she sends a mix of vids, pics, and audio notes throughout the day. I think recently she gives a free sexting session at the end of the day. Btw I think those emoji games are rigged anyways since I tested a different emoji on a different account and got the same reward anyways
I figured it was rigged, but you never know.

The issue now is actually getting it lol. Any idea how long yours took?

I figured it was rigged, but you never know.

The issue now is actually getting it lol. Any idea how long yours took?
Well when I got it before, it only took maybe a few weeks to a month for a set date. I also got it again for St Patrick's day but I haven't gotten a day for it yet either. I asked about it and she basically said she's been really busy lately and trying to figure out a day asap, but who knows how long it'll actually take

Unfortunately Aeries recently said she's never going to do a threesome and isn't interested at all. RIP.
I assume by "she", you are referring to Raya instead of Lucy...

Personally, I don't even care for Lucy to do a 3some with this "partner type" yet - I just want a well-built white male partner with a girthy package really giving it to her. Closeups of all penetration shots showcasing really stretching out her tight pussy ...

Personally, I don't even care for Lucy to do a 3some with this "partner type" yet - I just want a well-built white male partner with a girthy package really giving it to her. Closeups of all penetration shots showcasing really stretching out her tight pussy ...
Right now, she's probably fucking the people she knows. Give her some time.

Hey, be glad the guy is at least somewhat good looking. XD Some of these girls' BFs are real toads.

Back
Top Bottom