EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat asianmochi / skinny_mochi / lucy mochi Discussion Thread

I think that there are still extensions that you can add that allow you to download pictures and videos.
With Chrome do F12 that brings up the console where you can find the images and videos. Right click then open in new tab, from there can easily save locally

DRM doesnt prohibit screen recording, it just prevents (easy) direct downloading of the content, but as classman99 mentions there are bypasses to it.
Any time I try to even take a screenshot of a vid I just get a black screen. Plus aloha can’t download the vids anymore.

Kinda out of the loop here, and figured out this thread would be the best place to ask.
Why is the dude she filmed the bbc video with referred to as 'he who shall not be mentioned' and why doesn't he have his own thread? He seems to have a decent amount of b/g content and I was surprised to see he didn't have one.

Kinda out of the loop here, and figured out this thread would be the best place to ask.
Why is the dude she filmed the bbc video with referred to as 'he who shall not be mentioned' and why doesn't he have his own thread? He seems to have a decent amount of b/g content and I was surprised to see he didn't have one.
I just know it was carried over from the previous iterations of this forum. He's a pretentious douchebag, so that doesn't really help his case, but I'm sure there's more to it than just that. :LULW:

In any case, rectum posted the new one in the camwhores request thread, and unsurprisingly the best part of it was that she was in it and there was AGAIN no cumshot. This guy is afraid to cum or something, it's crazy. :WeirdChamp:

Back
Top Bottom