EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

This girl is straight up scamming. Caught the end of a livestream in which she clamied to be a "naked stream". Some dumbass whale donated hundreds of dollars and each time the goal was met, she upped the goal again and continued this loop until she just ended the stream without actually doing any of the goals.

She then messaged everybody after the stream had ended thanking everybody for "watching her get naked". Bearing in mind, she never got naked and was in a t-shirt the entire time.

Please stop giving this girl money.

This girl is straight up scamming. Caught the end of a livestream in which she clamied to be a "naked stream". Some dumbass whale donated hundreds of dollars and each time the goal was met, she upped the goal again and continued this loop until she just ended the stream without actually doing any of the goals.

She then messaged everybody after the stream had ended thanking everybody for "watching her get naked". Bearing in mind, she never got naked and was in a t-shirt the entire time.

Please stop giving this girl money.
Not entirely true. She completed her goals, but you don't approve of how she handled them. For example, she had a goal to change into panties in front of the camera. She did that, but she turned her back towards the camera to hide her pussy.

She arguably plays semantics games with her wording, but she stripped and teased just as that later goal claimed. "Stripped" as in removed clothing. "Teased" as in didn't show the goods. I wear, people read what they want to read.

Ashton was not wearing a T-shirt the entire time I was watching. She had on a sheer top that clearly showed one nipple for the duration of the time I was there. The goal loop is frustrating and I've talked to her about it.

She undoubtedly was "naked," as in nothing wearing clothing, when I was there, but she didn't fully show her uncovered privates without sheer clothing over them.

You're free to not spend on her, but at least accurately represent what she did or didn't do.

“Plays semantics” is a big understatement. Sending out a dm saying “pussy is out” when all she did was lower her panties for 1 second with her mic blocking the view is solely meant to mislead people into joining her stream in hopes to see it again and spend money on something they are never going to see. Or calling it a naked stream when she lifts her top off with her hands blocking her tits for 20 seconds after people have spent hundreds of dollars is scamming behavior. She made hundreds last night and the most she showed was one nipple in a dark sheer top in a dark room. And when the “remove pasties” goal was met she hid them behind her hands. Then when the “remove hands” goal was met she used angles to hid her nipples. At most her nips were visible for a total of one minute thru a sheer top during her “naked stream.” Doesn’t matter how many white knights on here try to defend her behavior, she is a scammer and uses white knights and or burner accounts to convince ppl she has changed and was just listening to bad advice when theres no difference from a year ago when she did the same kind of streams. I was there for the whole last “naked stream” and she didn’t get naked a single time.

“Plays semantics” is a big understatement. Sending out a dm saying “pussy is out” when all she did was lower her panties for 1 second with her mic blocking the view is solely meant to mislead people into joining her stream in hopes to see it again and spend money on something they are never going to see. Or calling it a naked stream when she lifts her top off with her hands blocking her tits for 20 seconds after people have spent hundreds of dollars is scamming behavior. She made hundreds last night and the most she showed was one nipple in a dark sheer top in a dark room. And when the “remove pasties” goal was met she hid them behind her hands. Then when the “remove hands” goal was met she used angles to hid her nipples. At most her nips were visible for a total of one minute thru a sheer top during her “naked stream.” Doesn’t matter how many white knights on here try to defend her behavior, she is a scammer and uses white knights and or burner accounts to convince ppl she has changed and was just listening to bad advice when theres no difference from a year ago when she did the same kind of streams. I was there for the whole last “naked stream” and she didn’t get naked a single time.
I joined after she supposedly showed her snatch or removed the stickers, but she consistently says she doesn't show holes, so I never expected to get a great view on the first place.

I definitely agree her streaming quality and lighting is subpar.

I'm not white knighting. I've been extremely critical of her on this forum. I just think people hear what they want to hear & read what they want to read, and then get mad at her for doing exactly what she says she's doing because it's not meeting their expectations.

I was in there for nearly 2 hours and her left nipple was clearly visible for the vast majority of the time, not a total of one minute. That's pure BS.

She's come a long way from when I first subbed, but she's never going to be what you think she should be, so just move on.🤷‍♂️

I dont spend money on her so its no big deal to me, but pretending that she’s better or not scamming dudes “bc shes doing what she says” is clear white knighting. You are defending her terrible scamming. There was about 30 seconds of her nipple being visible thru the sheer top right after the pasties came off and maybe another 30 after she took her hands away. Occasionally you could see some nipple if she shifted how she sat for a split second, otherwise it was not “clearly visible for 2 hours.” Funny that she just made a post about people complaining about her streams. Hi Ashton!

Anyway, heres a 25 second clip of the best clear nip and a 10 second clip of how she sat for the rest of the stream. If you are gonna tell me that her left nipple was clear in the stream, show evidence of it. Cause I was there, so I know you’re lying.

Not entirely true. She completed her goals, but you don't approve of how she handled them. For example, she had a goal to change into panties in front of the camera. She did that, but she turned her back towards the camera to hide her pussy.

She arguably plays semantics games with her wording, but she stripped and teased just as that later goal claimed. "Stripped" as in removed clothing. "Teased" as in didn't show the goods. I wear, people read what they want to read.

Ashton was not wearing a T-shirt the entire time I was watching. She had on a sheer top that clearly showed one nipple for the duration of the time I was there. The goal loop is frustrating and I've talked to her about it.

She undoubtedly was "naked," as in nothing wearing clothing, when I was there, but she didn't fully show her uncovered privates without sheer clothing over them.

You're free to not spend on her, but at least accurately represent what she did or didn't do.
Wearing sheer (looked opaque to me) clothing is not naked dumbass, or saying she has no pants on while covering her pussy. She may as well have kept the pants on if she was going to do that. I watched at the end of her last stream where each goal was met and she didn't do ANY of the goals, but just kept increasing the goal amount.

I will encourage everyone to stop spending money on this bitch because she is a clear scammer and deserves nothing. Also, Hi Ashton!

I dont spend money on her so its no big deal to me, but pretending that she’s better or not scamming dudes “bc shes doing what she says” is clear white knighting. You are defending her terrible scamming. There was about 30 seconds of her nipple being visible thru the sheer top right after the pasties came off and maybe another 30 after she took her hands away. Occasionally you could see some nipple if she shifted how she sat for a split second, otherwise it was not “clearly visible for 2 hours.” Funny that she just made a post about people complaining about her streams. Hi Ashton!

Anyway, heres a 25 second clip of the best clear nip and a 10 second clip of how she sat for the rest of the stream. If you are gonna tell me that her left nipple was clear in the stream, show evidence of it. Cause I was there, so I know you’re lying.

You realized she streamed like 4 separate times yesterday? I personally watched 2 hours of her nipple being shown from about 1 am to 3 am ET. What time did you watch? She was online for half the day.

Look through my comments. Definitely not Ashton.

I wasn’t calling you ashton. Just that she is probably reading this forum. Notice how I consistently refer to her as “she” and not “you?” With reading comprehension like that its no wonder you say she is just playing samantics and not scamming.

I started watching from when she got on in the sheer top/pasties the second time thru the end. So its possible she truly got naked in the first stream and i missed it, but doubt it. She was leaning forward 99% of the time after she removed her pasties/hands. If you are saying she showed consistent nipple and saying I am a liar, by all means prove me wrong. Until you do, I am done arguing about it.

I wasn’t calling you ashton. Just that she is probably reading this forum. Notice how I consistently refer to her as “she” and not “you?” With reading comprehension like that its no wonder you say she is just playing samantics and not scamming.

I started watching from when she got on in the sheer top/pasties the second time thru the end. So its possible she truly got naked in the first stream and i missed it, but doubt it. She was leaning forward 99% of the time after she removed her pasties/hands. If you are saying she showed consistent nipple and saying I am a liar, by all means prove me wrong. Until you do, I am done arguing about it.
I'm the guy with comprehension problems when in the middle of your reply to me you arbitrarily say "hi Ashton" after calling me a liar before. Okay 🙄

I didn't record it, but wtf incentive do I have to lie?😅 You're asking me to disprove a negative.

Y'all are salty af over nothing. Several people in there repeatedly tipped to meet her goals multiple times, so your framing of the entire situation is off. She did exactly as she said she would and you're just pissy because it's not what you think she should be doing.

Agreed. I'm done with this exchange since you can't even portray the situation in good faith.

I'm the guy with comprehension problems when in the middle of your reply to me you arbitrarily say "hi Ashton" after calling me a liar before. Okay 🙄

I didn't record it, but wtf incentive do I have to lie?😅 You're asking me to disprove a negative.

Y'all are salty af over nothing. Several people in there repeatedly tipped to meet her goals multiple times, so your framing of the entire situation is off. She did exactly as she said she would and you're just pissy because it's not what you think she should be doing.

Agreed. I'm done with this exchange since you can't even portray the situation in good faith.
When she says she is getting naked on stream, that somehow to you means the same as wearing a sheer top or a bikini. When she says she is going to take her pants off, that to you means she is going to take them off but not show what's underneath; even though in most people's understanding, that's what that means.

She has time and time again scammed people and I literally watched her do it last night with others confirming that as well but yet you are the only one saying the opposite.

Your understanding of logic is also flawed. You are the one claiming that she did infact do all the goals and was showing her nipples last night for two hours but yet provide no proof and then have the gall to say we're asking you to prove a negative because you have no reason to lie apparently.

I just want people to stop getting scammed and for her to learn the hard way she shouldn't do it by losing all her income on OF. That's all I'm concerned with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember to not have the memory of a goldfish gents.

Until she makes good on these:
She's a scammer.

She's clamed you can see her naked. She did not, and has not, posted nudes, or streamed herself naked, in any way.
She is, however, more than happy to take your money. That's a scam, objectively, and a perpetrator of a scam is a scammer.

She's free to make good on her promises at any point. Until she does, there is no discussion to be had about it.

When she says she is getting naked on stream, that somehow to you means the same as wearing a sheer top or a bikini. When she says she is going to take her pants off, that to you means she is going to take them off but not show what's underneath; even though in most people's understanding, that's what that means.

She has time and time again scammed people and I literally watched her do it last night with others confirming that as well but yet you are the only one saying the opposite.

Your understanding of logic is also flawed. You are the one claiming that she did infact do all the goals and was showing her nipples last night for two hours but yet provide no proof and then have the gall to say we're asking you to prove a negative because you have no reason to lie apparently.

I just want people to stop getting scammed and for her to learn the hard way she shouldn't do it by losing all her income on OF. That's all I'm concerned with.
As I said, she's extremely literal, which is common for people on the spectrum like her. Being nude doesn't necessarily mean showing private parts. You're trying to blame her precise language for your wishful thinking not coming to fruition. You could see her nipples and bare ass multiple times. Your hated buddy already posted proof but then cut short the whole two hours that I watched to a few seconds. You saw her nipples ... How is that not nudity? But I have the comprehension issue?

Would a woman wearing her sheer top with nips showing be allowed in public, or would that be nudity? You make no sense 😅

Like 20 people were in there while I was last night and none of them were giving her shit. Many were tipping the entire time. One guy tipped an said he didn't even care if she stayed clothed while her nipple was showing. I tipped several times and she didn't rip me off.

You're again asking me for "proof" when I said I didn't record it. Are you saying I imagined her nipple being visible for damn near two hours?

Were you there from 1-3 am? What is your OF username? How much did you tip?

You aren't protecting anyone. You're actively trying to take away her livelihood because you're bitter that she doesn't show what you think she is required to ... Seek help, homie.

Remember to not have the memory of a goldfish gents.

Until she makes good on these:
She's a scammer.

She's clamed you can see her naked. She did not, and has not, posted nudes, or streamed herself naked, in any way.
She is, however, more than happy to take your money. That's a scam, objectively, and a perpetrator of a scam is a scammer.

She's free to make good on her promises at any point. Until she does, there is no discussion to be had about it.
So you're big mad that she teased blurry pictures. You must hate basically all content creators🤦‍♂️

There are nudes of her in the content forum. Wtf are talking about that she hasn't posted nudes?

As I said, she's extremely literal, which is common for people on the spectrum like her. Being nude doesn't necessarily mean showing private parts. You're trying to blame her precise language for your wishful thinking not coming to fruition. You could see her nipples and bare ass multiple times. Your hated buddy already posted proof but then cut short the whole two hours that I watched to a few seconds. You saw her nipples ... How is that not nudity? But I have the comprehension issue?

Would a woman wearing her sheer top with nips showing be allowed in public, or would that be nudity? You make no sense 😅

Like 20 people were in there while I was last night and none of them were giving her shit. Many were tipping the entire time. One guy tipped an said he didn't even care if she stayed clothed while her nipple was showing. I tipped several times and she didn't rip me off.

You're again asking me for "proof" when I said I didn't record it. Are you saying I imagined her nipple being visible for damn near two hours?

Were you there from 1-3 am? What is your OF username? How much did you tip?

You aren't protecting anyone. You're actively trying to take away her livelihood because you're bitter that she doesn't show what you think she is required to ... Seek help, homie.
Oh, now you're being cute. She's not some innocent autistic child who doesn't know what words mean. She has a track record of scamming. You honestly think when she advertises a "naked stream" that she doesn't know what 99.9% people will take that as?

When she posts to her IG stories a blured picture of her completely nude with a link to her OnlyFans knowing that will lure people to subscribe, she apparently is doing that completely innocently?

Also, the burden is on you to provide proof of what you're saying. Why should we trust your word, when your just anon like the rest of us? Do I think you have the ability to lie? Yes, because I don't know you. You are also constantly running cover and making claims that go against everybody else's experience here but yet provide no evidence to prove any of it.

Where are the evidence of nudes she has taken? Where is the evidence for any of your claims?

If you're not Ashton (which I think you are btw), then you're a moron who's money will be sucked dry by a no-good scamming whore and you will deserve it.

Anyway, I have enjoyed this argument but I'm bored now. Bye!

So you're big mad that she teased blurry pictures. You must hate basically all content creators🤦‍♂️

There are nudes of her in the content forum. Wtf are talking about that she hasn't posted nudes?
I'm not mad at all, just stating what the reality of the situation is.
I haven't spent a dime on Ashton, never will, but then, I've known about her a long time and I know she's up to the same game she's always been up to, it's just changed faces a little because Clint Muhe, aka "Clint Russel" of Libertarian podcaster fame, passed her around to all his buddies at various lib-cons and she got the idea in her head that she could spare people the words from her mouth and grift the easy way, ie, with her tits.

There's no real sense being mean to the chick, she has BPD, like proper BPD not standard bitchy femoid BPD, both her parents have disowned her twice over, and behind closed doors she's absolutely miserable and knows that it's her own doing. You can't feasibly add to her misery at this point, she's miserymaxxed all by herself.

Scamming probably brings her some kind of sick reprieve from all that, being able to have a moment of power over someone else, which is probably why she does it.

Back
Top Bottom