EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashton Birdie - Discussion Thread

I dont care anymore, after 4-5 times spending $50-100 on sets that claim to be "nude" or contain "nippel" and it in fact did not contain Nippel in any way I decided to never giver her my money again, she can go fuck her self.
I totally get that sentiment. My suggestion is reach out to her directly and explain your situation in a polite manner and she's likely going to do something to accommodate you. I only say this through my experience of the same situation.

I'll say this as someone who has been quite critical of her and was previously banned for calling out her scamming me. She since has unbanned me and has made amends. I'm not one of her handlers and get nothing for writing this. She blamed her past manager for banning so many people unnecessarily, fwiw. I don't believe she still has a management team at all, but I could be wrong.

Ashton and I talk somewhat regularly about ways for her to improve, and she has been receptive.

I have been upfront with her about how she is perceived and what she can do to earn back trust. Some of it she's unwilling or at least uncomfortable doing. Some of it she's slowly moved toward incorporating.

Do not expect to see her holes at any point. She's been firm in declining any offer or recommend I've made along those lines. I think she's torn on specifically what kind of content to make, and it never will be explicit. I get the vibe people constantly asking her to show her pussy bothers her, but she seemingly understands that's going to come with posting on OF.

I'm not convinced you'll ever see her publish fully topless content that doesn't in some way obscure her nipples, but that's the likeliest extent of what she will sell.

She does occasionally flash nipples on stream, but you'll want to watch the "strip streams" for this to be likely. Ashton doesn't seem to view leaks as a form of advertising, although conceding that hadn't crossed her mind before. She has lowered prices slightly and has done a better job of writing content descriptions. Otherwise, I don't know if you can expect her to change too much.
I don't think she has to post nudes to be successful though. I do agree she doesn't show enough, but that doesn't mean she has to show everything either. Take Caroline Zalog for example. She's loaded, but never does nudity. Ashton just needs to pose more in very little clothing, where she is standing up instead of sitting with something obstructing the view, and have more ass shots. Not sure if she is confident in her ass, but if she isn't, if she does upshots (camera near the ground POV) it makes most asses look amazing lol. Floor POV is underrated in general.

She should get into the try-ons scene. Maybe she can start with cosplays, but then can go to lingerie and bikinis. Recommend that to her perhaps? Then she can do something that perhaps she likes doing, explaining and talking about her cosplay outfits while showing herself off. Kira Shannon is a great try-on example.

I don't think she has to post nudes to be successful though. I do agree she doesn't show enough, but that doesn't mean she has to show everything either. Take Caroline Zalog for example. She's loaded, but never does nudity. Ashton just needs to pose more in very little clothing, where she is standing up instead of sitting with something obstructing the view, and have more ass shots. Not sure if she is confident in her ass, but if she isn't, if she does upshots (camera near the ground POV) it makes most asses look amazing lol. Floor POV is underrated in general.

She should get into the try-ons scene. Maybe she can start with cosplays, but then can go to lingerie and bikinis. Recommend that to her perhaps? Then she can do something that perhaps she likes doing, explaining and talking about her cosplay outfits while showing herself off. Kira Shannon is a great try-on example.
I'm not arguing that she needs to do anything. It's her decision to show whatever she wants.

The point is she needs to be a thing and not confuse her subs as to what that thing is ... It will make life less frustrating for her and best serves her audience.

I'm not arguing that she needs to do anything. It's her decision to show whatever she wants.

The point is she needs to be a thing and not confuse her subs as to what that thing is ... It will make life less frustrating for her and best serves her audience.
Well yeah, I'm only saying these things as a way to let her know she doesn't have to do nudes to satisfy fans, as long as she's clear with what she wants to do then people will have a better reaction. If people expect nudes at least they won't get their hopes up.

Girls making real money on onlyfans have to be naked and taking dick. That's where the biggest market is, that's one of the only places outside of deep weird fetish content where there is any hope of market capture.

There are plenty of girls out there doing cosplay content, plenty doing lewds, and the thing they all have in common is they've either pivoted recently from an already huge social following, or, they got in early enough that what they were doing was novel which allowed them to build a large following on OF directly.

Don't underestimate how insanely competitive OF is, it's an absolute rat race. For every successful girl, there are thousands of girls waiting in the wings ready to yank their market share away, and that happens -often-. It's not unique to OF, it's all business, to the point that it's just human nature at this point. Birdie isn't some special unicorn who's gonna make it on cosplay content in 2024, she's going to fail to launch, just like she's failed to launch at everything else she's done, and it'll be for the same reason as everything else, she refuses to actually go all-in.

Telling her anything but this, which is the truth, is abusive at best. You can try and glad-hand your way to tiddy pictures, it's not going to work because she continues to live in the fantasy world where she can half-ass the game and play by her own rules and it'll all work out, which hasn't ever worked for her in the past, and won't work now.

Stopped paying attention to her for awhile but it seems she’s gained some weight and damn, in all the right places

Please don’t hit the gym and lose that thick

She definitely reads this thread as today on her IG story she posted herself posing in her bikini. Fucking jackpot! That’s the stuff she needs to do. Thank you Ashton 🔥 🙏

Because that’s the first time she’s posted any type of video of herself in something that actually shows off basically her whole body. Usually she will post closeups of her boobs or face + boobs. She gave us basically the whole package this time, even showed some butt action. Or she would post some cosplay stuff that hides her figure

Last edited:
She edit her bio multiple times during past month. She edit it to say nudes, then change nudes to topless, then change that to lewds. She wrote lewds and implied before her edits. Her bio is now the same as two month ago.
She edit her bio again. Now she wrote "Tasteful nudes only".
What makes nudes tasty?

Back
Top Bottom