EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ashley Matheson - Smashedely

The video is not just audio if people thought that. I asked because i was wondering too
I know there was a video as well, but I don't know if the video is anything special, all I heard was the preview, so I couldn't tell you if it was worth it or not

The JOI was trash. Thanks for buying it. I was hoping she was taking things to another level with the cum on her tits nude pic etc but this was very underwhelming. She has not said anything about a new live or more about more content with the BF either. So things are very boring with her.

since Ashley has opened up about her life & released that picture set with her boyfriend visible, my interest in her and attraction to her has plummeted
wish she had just stayed posting solo stuff, been mum on her life outside of OF & tiktok, and slowly progressed to full naked then toys

it's like Vicky Stark & Christina Khalil, their solo stuff and slow progression while staying quiet about their personal life was great, then they opened up about their lives and their husbands and etc... and now the stonks stink a lil 📉

Last edited:
this may be just me, but
IMO
since Ashley has opened up about her life & released that picture set with her boyfriend visible, my interest in her and attraction to her has plummeted
wish she had just stayed posting solo stuff, been mum on her outside of OF & tiktok life, and slowly progressed to full naked then toys

it's like Vicky Stark & Christina Khalil, their solo stuff and slow progression while staying quiet about their personal life was great, then they opened up about their lives and their husbands and etc... and now I don't like the stonk 📉
I just wrote and then deleted a whole big ass fucking essay about this point of view, the Madonna–whore complex, personal fantasy coming into conflict with reality, sexism, and women subverting the male gaze... long story short, you're cringe and I have more than a touch of the 'tism 🤷... so we're both cringe.

I don't agree with his reasons for disliking it but I do relate about disliking it; some OF creators have a bad habit for turning their OF page into a personal diary where they talk about their life issues or relationship issues alongside their nude content. I guarantee you nobody is subscribing to read about how sad their ex made them or how anxious ordering their Venti today made them. Creators like that don't really seem to understand the audience they are marketing to.

It's just annoying cuz you'll see their account will have new updates, you're like "oh dope new stuff," but then you open it and it's either a text post diary entry or it's a SFW picture of them at the park with a caption talking about how they were sad that morning.

That's fine for Twitter or Instagram but not for OF.

I don't agree with his reasons for disliking it but I do relate about disliking it; some OF creators have a bad habit for turning their OF page into a personal diary where they talk about their life issues or relationship issues alongside their nude content. I guarantee you nobody is subscribing to read about how sad their ex made them or how anxious ordering their Venti today made them. Creators like that don't really seem to understand the audience they are marketing to.

It's just annoying cuz you'll see their account will have new updates, you're like "oh dope new stuff," but then you open it and it's either a text post diary entry or it's a SFW picture of them at the park with a caption talking about how they were sad that morning.

That's fine for Twitter or Instagram but not for OF.
yeah, this is what I meant - I admit my view is a little too simp cringe, lol - but hey, we livin in Simp City

It is a little bit naive to expect that the girls we find attractive will also behave in a way that is pleasing to us, specifically. Everyone has a different sense of taste. And the quality is perceived differently from person to person.

The guy above disliked that she is showing her BF and preferred if she was going to the path of using toys. I prefer her being fucked. She can't please us both.

Also, we are in a site that share her content, so we both are not part of the market that she is getting monetary value from. Who knows what those guys prefer, but it is reasonable to think that she is optimizing for them and not for us.

It is a little bit naive to expect that the girls we find attractive will also behave in a way that is pleasing to us, specifically. Everyone has a different sense of taste. And the quality is perceived differently from person to person.

The guy above disliked that she is showing her BF and preferred if she was going to the path of using toys. I prefer her being fucked. She can't please us both.

Also, we are in a site that share her content, so we both are not part of the market that she is getting monetary value from. Who knows what those guys prefer, but it is reasonable to think that she is optimizing for them and not for us.
very well put, thanx

Her ink is just horrid. Been waiting for the discussion thread for ages just to say that :KEKW:
Preach. Just discovered her. Great body, great tit’s, cute face and smile. But jeez those tattoos and also the colored hair. She could look so much better. It’s actually one of them cases where I just pass regarding her content. The whole packages is what counts, not just the boobs which she does have great ones.

Back
Top Bottom