Simp Chat Ariasaki Discussion

pepperoniman

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She's the epitome of easy to hate. Massive ego, arrogant, toxic, literally never takes accountability, extremely unhealthy, depressed, selfish, etc. Her personality is the worst part of her but the only reason people watch her is cause she's hot. It's just sad how much physical attractiveness influences your life. People can fucking find you unbearable but cause you've got massive tits and hot as fuck you'll get far in life for free. I'm not redpill or blackpill or whatever those incels like to call themselves but it would be bad faith to say looks don't matter

strawberryIX

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
She was carried in OW, LoL, and boosted in TFT, that's a fact, she got a lot of shit for each. I watched her play Valo for about 3 hr earlier today and around 1hr more recently today, so maybe she was just having bad games, sure I'll give you that one, but she doesn't have a great track record.

To be clear I don't care whether she is good at a game, I don't have a problem with the complaints about snipers, that's just an example that you locked onto.

I’ve watched her for years and enjoyed her content, she progressively gotten more and more toxic and worse at games because of the increased toxic attitude. The problem I have with her now; as others have commented, is the lack of accountability for anything that doesn't go well for her, blame the snipers, blame the trolls, blame the incels, and not even a skimpy outfit to make it bearable to watch...

Edit:
To be clear I don't actually dislike her, just her current attitude.

Last edited:

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I only made this thread because dumbfucks kept trying to bring random bullshit into the content thread. I had no idea so many people despised this nothing-woman.

I don’t know how any of you can sit through a single one of her streams long enough to find this much to hate about her. The occasional cleavage can’t be worth the time spent

KingTwitchCoomer

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 22, 2023
Her streams are actually entertaining at the beginning. Good stories, pleasing personality, seems like a kind person. Its just that when she gets 12hrs into a stream and starts raging that's when she becomes unbearable. I don't think anyone genuinely hates her (other then the breeder bullshit), but you have to keep in mind these long streams of her playing games she's not enjoying or good at are what's annoying most of the people here. Noticed no one complained during her Rust or FF14 24 hour streams. During TFT, Overwatch, Valo, she'll get pissed off and is no longer having fun, so what do you expect her audience to do?

Also, this is a discussion thread on a simp forum. People either complain or talk about jerking off. What she's doing dictates peoples behavior here. We're discussing it, it's not complicated.

Jan 2, 2024
Some people just like to hate. Like I bet you could easily go back in pages and find someone complaining about her watching Gordon Ramsey or anime on stream.

Imo disliking her is fine, it's only weird when the person says something like that guy "how can any of you even listen to her speak, I just see boob."

jayz44

Lurker
Sep 23, 2023
If it wasn't for you hate watchers her views would be way down and she would be forced to change. It is the reason that most streamers change, but you guys are just prolonging it by doing this lol

Reactions: SnailerMoon

pepperoniman

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
Like I mentioned previously, yes it's hate. Are you a t3 sub or something? We're not allowed to hate somebody being a dogshit person? Like what even is your point

Also I'm sure that most of us don't even watch her. I'll literally open her stream, watch for 5 minutes, realize she's the same dogshit human as before, and stop watching her stream. Like she's actually unbearable to watch