Simp Chat Ariasaki Discussion

RedAlt11695

Lurker
Dec 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Long time lurker.. first time poster. Man, while it’s clearly funny to see her unhinged, this is undocumented, genuine mental illness. It’s sad what she’s becoming, she’s on her way to become a lolcow if she doesn’t get it together and get help.

I have someone close on my life that is similar to this mindset and behavior. She’s definitely a natural narcissist. But it’s absolutely clear that she hates streaming, hates herself, and hates what she does, but that because she’s incapable of doing anything else to finance herself, it’s almost like being a slave to it.

She needs help.

Pedro100

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I wouldn’t say she’s a slave to streaming, but more the fact that she just genuinely sucks at certain games. Probably wants to match up with her friends that are probably good or maybe just slightly better. And that she absolutely refuses to come to terms with that. But let’s not kid ourselves, she’s most likely obsessed with a possible free trip to Korea (again) so she can enter a dumb tournament she’ll most likely lose. She’ll lose graciously ofc because she already got the free vacation.

RedAlt11695

Lurker
Dec 20, 2023
Basically someone who entirely loses all respect from their viewer base and people at a point just tune in to hate watch / laugh at them as opposed to tuning in because they genuinely like the content creator.

There’s a lot of content creators that fell down that path. It’s probably harder for it to happen to a woman, especially if they’re attractive, because tits and all. But if Aria keeps acting like this, going on unhinged rants and getting them clipped, it’s just going to attract more trolls and weirdos to her channel because people will keep wanting to see those reactions.

Mar 14, 2022
To be fair I don't think she's actually good at any games, or anything else for that matter. Her biggest claim to fame before these bullshit long streams of mindless grinding and crying was that she was OfflineTV's chef, and that didn't last long at all. She's not entertaining on her own, she can't captivate a sizeable audience since the numbers she has are inflated via half simps and half people laughing at her. Hell, all you need to do is look at her checklist of "achievements" that she made on Twitter in response to a random troll, it was all shit from high school and other outdated irrelevant talents, one of which was "not a racist" by the way :OMEGALUL:

She comes across as wanting to be like her other e-girl streamer friends like Pokimane, Emiru or Hyoon who have coasted through life just on their looks, but Aria's personality is so rotten and her mentality so fragile that she breaks down over every single thing and makes it so people can't stomach her streams. She's basically the architect of her own downfall but her stupid pride will never let her look inward, she will blame her friends, she'll blame other streams, she'll blame random chatters, she'll blame imaginary snipers, she'll blame patriarchy, she'll blame even blame Covid before considering for a moment maybe she has personal issues. If you've seen her alt Twitter (which is just as public as her regular btw) you'd see how often she pretends to be sane and enjoying life, talking about her therapist or whatever, then you see her on these 20 hour streams crying and going mute and lashing out at random names on a screen, all for a game she's not even good at. Yeah that's the picture of mental health alright :COPIUM:

pepperoniman

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
I completely agree with this. She's basically the type of person to compare themselves to other people, get jealous + nasty about it while doing literally nothing to improve themselves. She could have copy pasted the poki persona and tried to be positive but instead chooses to be whatever the fuck she is rn lmao. She genuinely needs some serious psychological help

momentum777

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 3, 2023
i've been out of the loop on her streams for awhile now. is seething at this game literally all of her content now or does she still do cooking streams once in awhile?

BasedGodA

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 19, 2022
What’s the recent drama for her now?

she had a sponsor give her a computer part and she asked the one guy to help her put it together or something and then everyone thought she was dating him and using him for a high end PC or something?? But doesn’t that guy do that for a lot of gamers so it’s not like it was just something out of the blue right?

I’m so far out of the drama loop 😭🤣😅😅😅