EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ariadna Majewska Discusion Board

There is a chance that you could be right. She would not be the first one who is trying to look innocent. But i am somewhere sure that she has a hidden kinky side. And that she is far from shy and boring in the bedroom.
I mean her nudes already leaked years ago. She didn't just made these photos/videos for herself, obviously she send them for someone. Just how much you needed to pay for them is mystery.

Defitnately not Ariadna...this person was in the ig stories of her best friend Kat some three years ago. This red head figure is a young man who is dressing up as a woman. With a wig and fake boobs. He got exposed by Kat at that time. I remember that very well like it was yesterday

Defitnately not Ariadna...this person was in the ig stories of her best friend Kat some three years ago. This red head figure is a young man who is dressing up as a woman. With a wig and fake boobs. He got exposed by Kat at that time. I remember that very well like it was yesterday
Omg what a genius

I've just had a look through her insta and any leaked photos on here, I think you are right!

Have look at the linked image and tell me that pussy isn't photo shopped in!! the res is better than her fingers right next to it...am I wrong??
No, you're absolutely right. And for those who still don't believe it. DM Kat or Ariadna at Instagram and they will tell you the exact same story

So what happened? They rumbled him or they knew him personally? has anyone got screen shots of Kat or Ari confirming it?

Those screenshots could be become a challenge beacuse this happend in late 2020. But again if you would DM Kat about this at IG she will defitnately confirm that this is true. I'm not spreading lies or speculations!

Her new book has been lunched earlier this evening. Is it a book to recommand? I haven't bought it yet.
Her books are overpriced shit. There is very rarely anything that is a step up from Instagram - maybe one or two photos and ONLY in the VIP versions. If you want to shell out $70 for it then go ahead. The name you use to order it will end up being printed on EVERY photo page too so if it appears anywhere online, you will probably be banned from future purchases (so then you use a different e-mail address and bank card combo !!) To be honest, her books used to be quite rare now she is milking it with about 3 or 4 in the last 18 months or so. Her shelf life is ending as despite how attractive she is, she is stuck in a boring rut where she does absolutely nothing new.

F6Kpi6eXsAA2GR6f535c5988c8fbb75.md.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom