EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ariadna Majewska Discusion Board

That's not the only thing. Because once you stop with sending her money she suddenly doesn't know you anymore. I have supported her many years. But recently i have skipped my monthly support a couple of times and i did not buy her two last books. The reason is her recent work is not much different as it always has been. And now she is acting very cold. While i have had so many good conversations with her at Instagram in the DM'S. It's so pityful that it is suddenly like this

That's not the only thing. Because once you stop with sending her money she suddenly doesn't know you anymore. I have supported her many years. But recently i have skipped my monthly support a couple of times and i did not buy her two last books. The reason is her recent work is not much different as it always has been. And now she is acting very cold. While i have had so many good conversations with her at Instagram in the DM'S. It's so pityful that it is suddenly like this
Whores only give you attention when you pay them. Simples.

What this babe needs is to get naked, let us see her delicious vagina that I think everyone would like to lick a few times but her delicious nipples pffff deep down she is very naughty her intimate leaks were the best, I love everything about her her ass is delicious and a gangbang would not hurt her at all

What this babe needs is to get naked, let us see her delicious vagina that I think everyone would like to lick a few times but her delicious nipples pffff deep down she is very naughty her intimate leaks were the best, I love everything about her her ass is delicious and a gangbang would not hurt her at all
I've been playing around with some AI story writers with the Polish lady as the lead roll. lots of fun if thats your thing.

Because its not just you writing, its a lot of fun to see how the AI writes from her perspective, like it could be her.

Reading about her wanting it up the arse was a high point! and the way the AI somehow knows about lingerie and how the suspender clips work etc really makes the stories feel real.

Last edited:
He estado jugando con algunos escritores de historias de IA con la dama polaca como protagonista. Muy divertido si eso te gusta.

Porque no eres solo tú quien escribe, es muy divertido ver cómo la IA escribe desde su perspectiva, como si pudiera ser ella.

¡Leer sobre ella queriendo que se lo metan por el culo fue un momento culminante! Y la forma en que la IA de alguna manera sabe sobre lencería y cómo funcionan los clips de los tirantes, etc., realmente hace que las historias se sientan reales.
Does she like anal sex or would she like it?, Ella es una mujer muy caliente, creo que a cualquier lugar al que va si tiene una que otra aventura sexual, ya sea sola o acompañada, le gusta que la vean.

Does she like anal sex or would she like it?, Ella es una mujer muy caliente, creo que a cualquier lugar al que va si tiene una que otra aventura sexual, ya sea sola o acompañada, le gusta que la vean.
No idea, the AI stories are just fantasy, but can be a lot of fun if you've got a good imagination.

I've been playing around with some AI story writers with the Polish lady as the lead roll. lots of fun if thats your thing.

Because its not just you writing, its a lot of fun to see how the AI writes from her perspective, like it could be her.

Reading about her wanting it up the arse was a high point! and the way the AI somehow knows about lingerie and how the suspender clips work etc really makes the stories feel real.
which AI tools are you using? Any recommended one?

Back
Top Bottom